Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Is Customer care on vacation?

[ Edited ]

no response at all  to my plea for help with an order.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Customer care on vacation?

Interesting.  I sent an email yesterday, no reply.  Re-sent it today and stil no reply

Honored Contributor

*Peeping around the corner*

You know what this means kiddies.......

tenor.giftumblr_inline_nyc61vrEzu1spviij_500.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma , @Travone 

I've also noticed that many threads requesting help in the customer care forum are going unanswered, when they used to respond pretty quickly.

Maybe they're tired of answering complaints that they can't do anything about, but that's just a guess.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma and @Travone  .. try sending an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.    They usually get things done.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@MalteseMomma and @Travone  .. try sending an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.    They usually get things done.  

That's what I always do (if I want an answer). All I get now is : "this site can't be reached." I guess it got too much for them with all the questions and those people not getting any answer AT All from the customer service email address. Oh, well, you know what they say, "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen." I think they all got out and we are left to fend for ourselves. Wait! Maybe they're all over there working on the slow delivery and how they're going to fix it? Yes, that's probably it.