Honored Contributor

Mods, after all these years, it seems the jumping around of the forum pages is worse than ever.  I just tried to place an order and there was so much jumping I had to constantly backspace and repeat what I'd just done.  It's not worth the trouble.  QVC is the only website with which I'm familiar where this happens.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

You said that right...

i had an order on Check Status.  Then I wanted to change it over to my Discover Card. I went and changed it to my Discover Card and at the same time I wanted to get the easy pays offered for the Duscover Card.  Well, the website finally let me change to the Discover Card after jumping all over the place but would not let me change it to receive easy payments on my Discover Card and it just left it on (1) big payment and instantly went into processing my order without letting me get the easy payments.  I immediately called QVC the clerk said yes I can change that to get your easypayments.  Well, she could not correct it.  She said because I changed it to my Discover Card she can't do it.  "She said I should have called QVC to change it in the first place and not do it on the website myself." "Why do they have the website in the first place it is a disgrace." They need to get some Qualified workers to straighten out that QVC mess.

Valued Contributor

Re: Irritating Website

[ Edited ]

I can't order because it says I have past due easy pay which is not true.

Our records indicate you have a past due installment on an Easy Pay order. You must update your payment information and pay this installment before a new order can be placed.

Once all outstanding installments have been paid, you may return to your cart, or call Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please don't get me started ... I bought TSV and still a nightmare to bypass the gc on file and constantly wanting to update CC on file.

after many attempts to get the order placed on cc the system when placing order DEFAULTED to gift card -- grrrrrr😡

This is the worse website to order anything ... although now my GC is used (although I didn't want to😡) I'm not wanting anything especially since programming IMO is clothing, shoes, garden, beauty and repeats ...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Warrior2022 Same thing happened when I tried to place an order !

Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

I can't order because it says I have past due easy pay which is not true.

Our records indicate you have a past due installment on an Easy Pay order. You must update your payment information and pay this installment before a new order can be placed.

Once all outstanding installments have been paid, you may return to your cart, or call Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

@Warrior2022  I was told that by cs that I had a past due on an ez pay.  I asked how that could be and was told my cc company didn't release it.  I was advised by QVC cs that there was a glitch in the system and it will be resolved soon.  The issue was with QVC not the cc company.

QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624 wrote:

Mods, after all these years, it seems the jumping around of the forum pages is worse than ever.  I just tried to place an order and there was so much jumping I had to constantly backspace and repeat what I'd just done.  It's not worth the trouble.  QVC is the only website with which I'm familiar where this happens.

@Kachina624  Thanks for the heads up, I will share this with IT, fingers crossed for a speedy resolution. 

Susan