Frequent Contributor

Invoices are not being included in all my orders anymore.  And they are not the ones behind the shipping label.  I received one shipping label that said invoice was under it but it wasn't.  You need to correct this PRONTO.

Honored Contributor

@kalicat 

This has been discussed many times on the boards.

I wouldn't expect it to be corrected at all.

Orders shipped directly from vendors never seem to have an invoice anymore.

If you can come here to post, you will have to print your own.  If you don't have a printer, the moderators can mail one to you.  I really only need it IF I have to return something I guess.

Many, many companies are moving away from invoices in every shipment.

I NEVER get invoices from:

Walmart

Amazon

Target

and others.

I think it might be a cost savings for them.

Honored Contributor

@kalicat.  It's  the new trend in shipping and the elimination of a waste of paper.  All the info on an invoice is available online under order status in "My Account".  If you must have a copy, print one.  If you need a return shipping label, CS will provide one

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I use the invoices to reconcile my credit card statement for charges and credits for any returns.  When I don't receive an invoice, I print one to use for reconcilation until all easy pays are completed.  Since we do pay shipping costs and the high cost of goods the least they could do would be to provide an invoice.  After all, B&M stores provide a receipt so a shipper could provide the invoice as they do not provide receipts.  I have found errors during the reconciliation process and as I purchase many items, I would not think of not verifying charges/credits being made.