New Contributor

What is going on at QVC? First, I take packages to return to the P.O. and I'm told they can't be scanned in for assurance they arrive. Then I start getting invoices that don't show any cost values at all! Now I've noticed that when I buy something on easy pay, the invoice doesn't say that nor show what the breakdown is (so much a month). Seems things are falling apart at QVC. I can't get over how bad the website is in the past week or so.

Respected Contributor

@Grammyx3  Yes, and I recently noticed that the packing slip no longer shows that an item was ordered on A/D.  I had to check back in my records to make sure I had indeed ordered it that way, and that it was for 90-days and ending in 1 year.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

i deal with several post offices in my area. they all scan the QVC packages and give me a receipt for them.

i have heard some posters say that their post offices do not scan the packages or give receipts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

My post office refuses to scan in the package.