Contributor

Ah, ha, I'm glad I'm not the only one....how misery loves company.  And to the other poster who suggested it might be somewhere else...nope.  

Contributor

I don't think so.  It's in a QVC box with that return address on it. 

Contributor

Apologies.  I see I need to put the quote of the person I'm replying to in my replies. Will do henceforth. Here's a picture of the invoice.  My name, etc is at the top so I folded that down.  Do people from QVC read this forum?

IMG_3878.JPG

Trusted Contributor

In all my years buying here I have always received a completely filled out invoice.    I saw yours and all the blank places.  It does not matter if my package comes from QVC or the vendor I always receive a completed invoice.

Trusted Contributor

@whyid this so lameJust a thought but is your billing address different from your shipping address. If it is, the systems is processing this as a gift. Therefore no money amounts.

QVC Customer Care

@whyid this so lame wrote:

Apologies.  I see I need to put the quote of the person I'm replying to in my replies. Will do henceforth. Here's a picture of the invoice.  My name, etc is at the top so I folded that down.  Do people from QVC read this forum?

IMG_3878.JPG

@whyid this so lame You shipped the item to an address that is different from the billing address you have listed on your account.  When doing so, the system will not list the cost of the order on the invoice because it could be a gift. I hope this information is helpful.

Contributor

grandma2pkmh wrote:

@ChloeFrankJust a thought but is your billing address different from your shipping address. If it is, the systems is processing this as a gift. Therefore no money amounts.

Ding ding ding.....oops, nope.  This was happening when I was having deliveries at my office too with the same billing address.  Darn. I thought we'd found the culprit because billing/addess are different now.  

Contributor

Isn't that something.  I'm in MA, a state that is notorious for weird laws......naw, can't be something like that.

I guess it's a mystery that will never be solved. 

Respected Contributor

Same here. I've always wondered why the price information has never been on my invoice !

QVC Customer Care

@whyid this so lame  I am sorry that is happening and for so long too. Typically we always send an invoice, even with gift purchases but they will not have the pricing on them.  If you are not seeing any at all that is a problem. Some may come from the vendor, but even they should include an invoice it just may be sent in a brown envelope outside of the box. I will report this as a service issue so we can have IT take a look.  

Have a great holiday season !!!

Susan Q-Social