Regular Contributor

I just received my magazine.There is an article from the editor stating that in 2018 the magazine is going to be digital interactive. REALLY. I look forward to receiving mine in the mail and actually having it in my hands. I am not that great with computers. I like being able to look at the tv guide and mark the shows that will be interesting. Not a happy camper. What did you think

Honored Contributor

I like getting mine in the mail too and never get the email for the online link.  

Respected Contributor

I get both the digital and mailed copy. I prefer the mailed copy.

It would be helpful if the digital edition is updated when scheduled shows are changed during the month.

Honored Contributor

What's the interactive part?

Honored Contributor

I read that article also.  Very disappointed if they are to discontinue the paper copy.  

Regular Contributor

I am another LOYAL customer who does not receive the email versions anymore, despite being told that I am now on the list.  The last one I did receive had a link that only gave me a blank screen.  After receiving that link, my previous months online version no longer worked.  I used to be able to click on the link from the previous month and be directed to the new one.  Yesterday, I received the November issue in the mail, but I have not received the email with the link to the online version. 

I DO NOT like the online version and only look at it to check something if I am ordering online.  I much prefer the hard copy in my hands.  I can take it with me to an appoinment and read while I wait.  I can take it in the car while I wait on children to get out of school. 

I really do not know why businesses assume that everyone wants to receive the online copy.  I realize that printing and mailing is not cost effective for a free subscription.  I would be more than happy to pay a few dollars for a subscription in order to have one sent to me.  I hope that QVC will listen.  I have seen complaints about the Insider being completely digital beginning with the January issue.  I have not seen anyone stating how excited and pleased they are that this change is being made.  PLEASE~HEAR YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!

Regular Contributor

I agree with a poster. I would gladly pay for a subscription to the insider just like we do for other publications. Give us a discounted rate for a specific number of years just like other magazines do.

Regular Contributor

I am in total agreement. I love receiving mine in the mail. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also like getting mine in the mail and looking at it throughout the month.  My computer is not the best and I always have a problem looking at the magazine online.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Contributor

I also was upset about them going digital.  He mentioned nothing about it being more cost effective for them, but some mumo-jumbo about it being more eco-friendly.  Really???