Honored Contributor

Insider email for online access

I now receive the hard copy of the Insider, but have never received any email information about how to link to the Insider online.

Please send.

Thank you.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Insider email for online access

@GingerPeach 

Once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team at 888-345-5788.

Enjoy ! :-)

Sincerely,

The QVC Social Team

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC

I already get emails from QVC.

There is no box to check in my Account page that specifically references the Insider.

There ought to be a lot more and also more specific options on the Account page so customers can tell which is which.

Thank you.

(I have also tried to "not" receive the "monthly summary" but there is no separate box for that either, despite Customer Service telling me there is.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
QVC Customer Care

@GingerPeach

I had a look at your account preferences and I think you were missing the email subscriptions boxes. There is not one that states InsiderQ. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so I can send you some additional information....

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I found it when I did a couple of google searches for:  qvc insider link

I lost the link when my old netbook bit the dust.