QVC Customer Care

@Gerdane wrote:
I signed up last October to receive them.  Ever since receiving my first issue, unless I call, they aren't mailed.  Every time I do call, I get the same answer...we don't know why you aren't receiving them but will forward your concerns to corporate to find out why.  Then the next month comes around, same thing.  It's getting to be more trouble than it's worth!

Hi @Gerdane

I am sorry you have not been receiving the InsideQ.  I will certainly follow up on this for you! 

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC- Hi.  I know you're going to be inundated with requests, but back on June 12th I asked to be signed up (again) for the InsideQ magazine (paper and online).

Beth responded and said it was done.  Since then, I've gotten the June issue and eventually July - both handwritten and out of date.  But I've never gotten anything since then or any email with links for the online.  

If you get a chance, would you check to see if my request back then went through?  I don't know how long it should take before the issues and emails start appearing.  TIA.

QVC Customer Care

@Venezia wrote:

@Barbara-QVC- Hi.  I know you're going to be inundated with requests, but back on June 12th I asked to be signed up (again) for the InsideQ magazine (paper and online).

Beth responded and said it was done.  Since then, I've gotten the June issue and eventually July - both handwritten and out of date.  But I've never gotten anything since then or any email with links for the online.  

If you get a chance, would you check to see if my request back then went through?  I don't know how long it should take before the issues and emails start appearing.  TIA.

Hi @Venezia

I would be happy to check for you and email you with an update.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC.  Thank you.  I have checked my account settings, and I'm set up to receive all emails regarding specials, and more.  Everything is checked!   I never get anything.