Contributor

I haven't been receiving the Insider magazine in a very long time.  I thought it was stopped.  How can I be added back to the list?

QVC Customer Care

@bella123 We've just sent you an email. Cindy

Frequent Contributor

Could I please be added to the list~thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I got the Insider Magazine when I had to pay for the subscription.  Finally I wised up and wondered why I was paying $33/year to get a catalog.  I cancelled it.  Stupid me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Years ago I got the Insider Magazine when I had to pay for the subscription.  Finally I wised up and wondered why I was paying $33/year to get a catalog.  I cancelled it.  Stupid me.

HI @Puppy Lips

I have sent a request to have you added to the InsideQ subscription list again.  Please keep in mind it can take up to 2 months to receive your first copy.  

Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care

Contributor

I would like to be added to the list too...please

Children are the Rainbow of Life...Grandchildren are the Pot of Gold
QVC Customer Care

@georgia bell wrote:

Good morning @georgia bell - thank you for your post and I received your email request also, thank you. I have added you as a recipient to our InsideQ, it may take up to 2 months to begin receiving it. Thank you for shopping and posting with us ✔️👍😃 ~Kim

Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@georgia bell wrote:

Good morning @georgia bell - thank you for your post and I received your email request also, thank you. I have added you as a recipient to our InsideQ, it may take up to 2 months to begin receiving it. Thank you for shopping and posting with us ✔️👍😃 ~Kim

Thank you so much Kim. Smiley Very Happy

Children are the Rainbow of Life...Grandchildren are the Pot of Gold
Regular Contributor

Unfortunatly it is a get or miss with me! Been on the list since it was 12.00 for the subscription, and every once in a while, they forget to send to me. I did not get September yet and usually we have it by the 16 or 17th of the previous month.

As a publisher of two major mags in Massachusetts, I am surprised that someone does not keep a better handle on it, and not make the customer have to call to find out why they did not get it! I love the INSIDER, and would have no problem if they started changing 12.00 a year again to up their revenue and improve their sub list, especially now that they have merged... just saying~

Occasional Contributor

I also received the magazine years ago when I had to pay for it.  I wouldn't mind paying for it and would like to receive it again.   I appreciate the opportunity to order some of the items early and to be able to see the upcoming schedule.