Regular Contributor

Insider Magazine.....again - or should I say 'still'.....

I have not received Insider Magazine since...???  EXCEPT for the one mailed to me in the middle of April - which was the "April" edition.  (2017)  ....did May arrive?  not yet...

will June arrive?  Probably not...  I DID NOT CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION...  Please help...what is going on????

Respected Contributor

Re: Insider Magazine.....again - or should I say 'still'.....

I am not getting mine anymore either.  I used to enjoy receiving electronically.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Roni wrote:

I have not received Insider Magazine since...???  EXCEPT for the one mailed to me in the middle of April - which was the "April" edition.  (2017)  ....did May arrive?  not yet...

will June arrive?  Probably not...  I DID NOT CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION...  Please help...what is going on????

Hi @Roni - I have updated your account to reflect as a recipient for our InsideQ, it was set at nonrecipient, I apologize and it should be fine now going forward. Thank you for posting in our forums! ~Kim

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

I am not getting mine anymore either.  I used to enjoy receiving electronically.

Hi @culebra I have updated your email /text alert to include - emails about new items, sneak peeks, offers & more - that should take care of receiving the InsideQ, you were set as a recipient already. Thank you for posting in our forums!

~Kim

Contributor

I have been trying to get the Insider back since February.  I paid for it for years.  All of a sudden not coming.  Asked probably 10 times.  They mailed me one in the middle of the same month.  Nothing since.  They emailed me last week and said I had my emails from QVC turned off? WHAT.  They send me 10 emails a day about products.  I have given up hope. 

Occasional Contributor

I haven't gotten mine in a long time either.  I really miss it!

Can we write to someone in particular to get it back??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PLS424

The QVC Social Team

Email addy-->Social.Team@qvc.com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

There was an article in the insider recently saying you had to be an active shopper of the q to receive the insider.  It didn't specify how many times you needed to order to get them.  So if you aren't shopping at the q, your insider will be stopped.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

There was an article in the insider recently saying you had to be an active shopper of the q to receive the insider.  It didn't specify how many times you needed to order to get them.  So if you aren't shopping at the q, your insider will be stopped.

I don't remember exactly so I may be wrong about this, but I THINK it said you had to have made a purchase in the last month. I didn't think that it necessarily meant you had to purchase every single month, but if you hadn't made a purchase in an extended period you no longer would receive the magazine.  For example, many posters often say here, "I never shop at QVC anymore".  

Perhaps someone with more information about this could respond.

Honored Contributor

Got mine today

Like that Cook's essentials ice cream maker ! Husband screamed ain't it enough it's on tv now we got the mag   LOL