Honored Contributor

InsideQ Magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe  (Customer Care forum)

[ Edited ]

I shared the information below on another forum. Since some folks were asking about this, I thought it might be of interest to share it here as well. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

What is InsideQ Magazine? 

Each monthly issue of InsideQ Magazine includes information on new upcoming new products available at QVC, as well as advance TSV order numbers for about ten upcoming TSVs (Today's Special Values).

Being able to order TSVs in advance means that you don't have to worry about making sure that you order it on the day of the TSV. This way you don't have to worry about whether or not your particular TSV option is going to be sold out early on the day of the TSV... because you can simply order your TSV in advance. 

Additionally, people who have InsideQ subscriptions are not allowed to post the advance order numbers on the QVC forums (bad stuff can happen... it's a real headache) so people just don't post that info. -- So the easiest way to get this advance info is just to get your own subscription to InsideQ Magazine.

___ 

How do I subscribe to InsideQ Magazine?

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below:

please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request. 

InsideQ used to be available to all QVC customers on a subscription basis ($12/year). A few years back, and without any warning, they closed it to new subscribers... which really upset those who wanted to join. Since then, it's been available to the current subscribers (at no charge) but not open to new membership. 

Recently QVC has reopened InsideQ subscriptions to everyone at no charge, so I'd recommend that everyone get an InsideQ subscription while it's still open to new enrollment. Thank you QVC!!! Smiley Happy

___

InsideQ Magazine is mailed out at the end of each month

In November 2015, Beth in QVC Customer Care shared the information below...

To Everyone who is currently receiving InsiderQ:

There has been a very recent change to when we mail out the magazines - they are mailed out between the 20th and 27th of each month in an attempt to make sure any last minute changes are included (as best we can!). Thanks everyone for your patience!

___

Online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers in the middle of each month

The online edition of the following month's InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers about two weeks before that particular month. -- For example, the January 2016 online edition of InsideQ was emailed to subscribers on December 15th.

Usually the online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed out around the 15th of every month. Occasionally, it's been emailed out as early as the 12th of the month and, once in a while, it's been emailed out as late as the 17th of the month.

___  

How long does it take for your InsideQ subscription request to be activated? 

It takes about 6-8 weeks for you to receive your first hard copy of InsideQ Magazine in the mail (i.e. post office snail mail).

Paulette (from QVC Customer Service) has shared this information: Please be aware that it may take up to two months to receive your first issue.

___ 

How to activate your subscription to the online edition of InsideQ Magazine

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below:

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Paulette, from QVC Customer Care, also shared the information below:

InsideQ subscribers who currently only receive the paper version have the option to also receive the online version by simply clicking on My Account at the bottom of the QVC homepage then Email & Mobile Preferences. Select Promotions* (and any other emails you’d like to receive) and we’ll send you the link every month in the email.

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

___

If I move, how do I let QVC know that they need to change the mailing address for my InsideQ subscription? 

Just call customer service 1 800 367 9444 and when you change your address on your membership account your InsiderQ will follow suit. (information courtesy of Beth from QVC Customer Care)

___

Why I think it's a good idea to subscribe to InsideQ Magazine

Simply put, having an InsideQ Magazine subscription gives you access to the advance order number(s) for the select TSVs. -- And by ordering your TSVs in advance of the official TSV show date, you are always assured of getting your TSVs in the specific color, size, formula, etc. that your want.

Make sure to place your advance TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days). 

___ 

Advantage of placing your TSV orders in advance by using the InsideQ advance order numbers

By placing an advance order for your TSV, you'll get your TSV in advance and not have to worry about the TSV being oversold when it's launched on the official TSV date.

I'll say this one more time, just for good measure, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com your request for your InsideQ subscription today!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

cc: @joannecha @Bhvbum 

Honored Contributor

Re: InsideQ Magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe  (Customer Care forum)

Thank you for sharing.... the Insider magazine is a lot of fun to receive.  I've already purchased a couple of things early from it and love the articles.....  I think a lot of people will enjoy it.  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*