Contributor

Please add me to the email/hard copy list for the Insider.  I signed up over a year ago and am still waiting.  Thanks for your assistance!

Occasional Contributor

It is very frustrating when for whatever reason your inside Q magazine doesn't come and even more frustrating when you call CS and get 3 different answers. I was getting the paper version and the on-line version which I was told I should not have been getting both, I didnt request both so don't understand why i was getting both. I don't understand why you should get different answers when you call and I don't understand why after being told they would send it out, it should take so long, since I have been receiving it for several years ugh!!!! When asked this time I opted for the on-line version, now why on earth could that take any longer than pressing a button!

QVC Customer Care

@pooch6 wrote:

It is very frustrating when for whatever reason your inside Q magazine doesn't come and even more frustrating when you call CS and get 3 different answers. I was getting the paper version and the on-line version which I was told I should not have been getting both, I didnt request both so don't understand why i was getting both. I don't understand why you should get different answers when you call and I don't understand why after being told they would send it out, it should take so long, since I have been receiving it for several years ugh!!!! When asked this time I opted for the on-line version, now why on earth could that take any longer than pressing a button!

@pooch6  I am so sorry you have stopped getting the Insider, we have a number of customers that this is happening to. I have double checked and you are definitely signed up to receive, so the fact that you once were getting them and no longer are is the root of the issue that we are hoping to get resolved.  I have already forwarded your info to the team working this, so hopefully we can narrow down the issue and correct this.

Thanks in advance for your continued patients 

Susan Q-Social

Frequent Contributor

Hi 

I don't know if this is the proper place to inquire, but I did not receive the link this month for the April Insider.  I have been receiving the links monthly previous to this one, so I just want to make sure that my name didn't get dropped off the email list.  Who would I direct this question to?  Thanks for any help you can give me!! 

Karry 

QVC Customer Care

@last mango wrote:

Hi 

I don't know if this is the proper place to inquire, but I did not receive the link this month for the April Insider.  I have been receiving the links monthly previous to this one, so I just want to make sure that my name didn't get dropped off the email list.  Who would I direct this question to?  Thanks for any help you can give me!! 

Karry 

@last mango I will be happy to help. Please e-mail me your account information with your email address to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

New Contributor

Has anyone received the link for January 2018?  I haven't and it seems awfully latein the month.

Honored Contributor

@QVCNikki wrote:

Has anyone received the link for January 2018?  I haven't and it seems awfully latein the month.

@QVCNikki

There are no more "links."  In the search field type InsideQ.  Bookmark the link.

So far I have received 3 digital copies.  The 3rd digital mag which I received a few days ago has no "date."   Unknown if it's Jan 2018. I haven't read it yet nor know if there are any pre-tsvs.

The digital mags seem to "appear" every 2 weeks w/no notice.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

New Contributor

Thanks.  I had it bookmarked.  I guess I just thought that they might have changed the location.  I didn't realize that it was replaced with the insider and that we will no longer receive advance notifications of TSVs.