Valued Contributor

Re: Ineffective Tracking Page

That's great if you have a tracking # mine disappeared yesterday & no status was the only message I got before. I have contacted CS & I hope they can do something!

Valued Contributor

Apparently someone doesn't get a lot of things! When your tracking # is removed from your order status you can't track it! Returns go to USPS & are handed off to an independent carrier & the tracking # changes. It's very frustrating to customers. Until they changed the order status page I've never had a problem. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

"The app will it track for all delivery services: USPS, UPS, FEDEX?"

Yes.  And even some you've never heard of!

Also tracks packages if originating from overseas.

"I have never paid for any apps."

Neither do I.  Great minds think alike. Smiley Wink

Most have "trial" versions which you can still use the "full" features (honor system).  You only pay (no more than $5) if you like the app.  Otherwise, keep using it for free!

The app I use is called "Deliveries."  Been using it for about 6 months (free).  Someone here highly recommended it.  Sorry I no longer remember the OP name.

I downloaded the app from the App Store.  I downloaded a backup app directly from the developers site.  The app works great!  Never an issue.  Will soon delete the "backup."

In your search engine use the keywords "Free tracking apps."

If you have a Mac, search the App Store and/or use search engine keywords "Free tracking apps for Mac."

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaryLamb, if you look to the left under your name and address and tracking number you will see something that says TRACKING DETAILS. Click on that, ans it gives you the information.

It´s just above RETURN TO ORDER.

Valued Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@MaryLamb, if you look to the left under your name and address and tracking number you will see something that says TRACKING DETAILS. Click on that, ans it gives you the information.

@Mz iMac  Yes, I know that. My point was that when I click on "track my order" in my email, it takes me to the page pictured, not the page with tracking details. I'm saying the page pictures is superfluous. It should take me immediately to tracking details when I I click on "track my order" in my email.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac : Thank you for the information and help. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb  You got me mixed up. Smiley Tongue

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Mz iMac  Yes, I know that. My point was that when I click on "track my order" in my email, it takes me to the page pictured, not the page with tracking details. I'm saying the page pictures is superfluous. It should take me immediately to tracking details when I I click on "track my order" in my email.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb, I´ve never checked my email that´s associated to QVC. I always check the QVC website.

Anyway I just checked my email, and was able to track a package tha´s due on Tuesday.

Now I have to go and delete all the unread emails from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee - If you're interested in getting proactive tracking notifications and access to the most recently updated tracking details anytime, anywhere, and directly from the source, here are links to sign up for free services from the major couriers:

USPS

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

UPS

https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page

FedEx

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fdmenrollment/

Valued Contributor

That's all well & good but I have a return in the system & there is no tracking # on an expensive return! Nothing! I have ups my choice so if I have a number I can track shipents to me.