Valued Contributor

When I go to my “Your Order Has Been Shipped” email, and click on “Track Your Shipment,” this is the page that comes up:

2AC5C723-FAEF-4789-B240-FC2247619857.jpeg

I don’t need to see that my package is “ON ITS WAY.” I know it’s on its way, because I received a shipping email. What I need to see when I click on “Track Your Shipment” is what city it is in, and how close it is to reaching my front door. Yes, I can click on “Tracking Details” except A) You’re creating an unnecessary, annoying, extra step to what should be a simple process, and B) Every time I get to the above screen and go to click on “Tracking Details,” the screen on my iPad jumps up, and I end up clicking on “Return to Your Order,” because that option is too close in proximity to the “Tracking Details” option. Please stop creating extra steps for your customers to get to where they are trying to go. You should be simplifying, not complicating the shopping process.

Respected Contributor

My tracking hasn't changed, I can still see all the details...I know others are having the same problem too so hope it gets fixed soon @MaryLamb.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ineffective Tracking Page

To save all those "steps" you mention, download a tracking app.  Then all you have to do is enter the tracking # from Q's site to the tracking app.

The tracking apps are very detailed.  The apps "alert" you when your package is "on the move" which you can watch on the apps interactive map.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb : One of my packages is in transit but has been in Atlanta since 10/23/19  with no other information. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

I don't understand the problem.  As pkges move the tracking is updated.  Right now it a weekend.  UPS doesnt work weekends so it will most likely sit at a terminal until sometime Monday at which time it'll be loaded and will continue its journey.  I find the tracking to be quite adequate but it does help to know a bit about the trucking industry.  Once in awhile, an item will get bogged down for a few days; only UPS scheduling knows why.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't understand the problem.  As pkges move the tracking is updated.  Right now it a weekend.  UPS doesnt work weekends so it will most likely sit at a terminal until sometime Monday at which time it'll be loaded and will continue its journey.  I find the tracking to be quite adequate but it does help to know a bit about the trucking industry.  Once in awhile, an item will get bogged down for a few days; only UPS scheduling knows why.

@Kachina624  If you’re unable to understand the problem as clearly as I’ve explained it, then you have much bigger problems than worrying about when your packages are arriving.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  If you’re unable to understand the problem as clearly as I’ve explained it, then you have much bigger problems than worrying about when your packages are arriving.

@MaryLamb. You mean your explanation thst consisted of several blacked out blobs on a screen shot?  Sorry, but that told me nothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MaryLamb. You mean your explanation thst consisted of several blacked out blobs on a screen shot?  Sorry, but that told me nothing.

@Kachina624  It’s okay. I know you don’t understand. We all know.

Honored Contributor

Last week, I ordered an ODO Vac..........and have received it.   However, it has NEVER.....not the order......not tracking......not anything...........showed up on "my account".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac : I checked the tracking app. They have a fee for this service. Is this a one time fee or monthly? Some of the apps had great reviews and others had mixed reviews.  The app will it track for all delivery services: USPS, UPS, FEDEX? I have never paid for any apps. Thank you. Southern Bee