Honored Contributor

Can you please let me know the status of order ?   It says it's in process, but this has been the status for weeks.  It's seems to be in limbo.  Last information I got was this it was in delay.  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Can you please let me know the status of order ?   It says it's in process, but this has been the status for weeks.  It's seems to be in limbo.  Last information I got was this it was in delay.  Thank you.

@songbird    Contact QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with all your information.  They have always been my best contact for resolving issues. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @songbird I have removed the order number from your post. It is not safe to post personal information on a public forum. I did check the order and there is a comment that an email was sent advising of a delay and your new estimated deliver date is 6/20. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Honored Contributor

I just received another email of a delay for the same item.  Is this an addtional delay to the one I should get later in June?  I hope I get this by July. Please let me know.  Thanks