Occasional Contributor

In process since September 1st???

Placed an order on September 1st at the beginning of the today special and it is still in process today, 12 days later!!  I called to check on the order and I'm told they still have one of the items available and will ship it, expect in 7-10 days but other item is now back ordered.  WHAT?  Why am I being treated as if the order was just placed versus 2 weeks ago??  

Frequent Contributor

Re: In process since September 1st???

So sorry , I had an order in process for 7 days .I thought that was bad .I call C.S, twice and the next day it was shipped. 

QVC Customer Care

@birdy1 wrote:

Placed an order on September 1st at the beginning of the today special and it is still in process today, 12 days later!!  I called to check on the order and I'm told they still have one of the items available and will ship it, expect in 7-10 days but other item is now back ordered.  WHAT?  Why am I being treated as if the order was just placed versus 2 weeks ago??  

Hi @birdy1

Unfortunately due to a technical issue, we are experiencing a delay in shipping some orders from the warehouse that your tunics are coming from.  Some of these orders are inadvertently reflecting a backorder status while other are still showing in process.  We are working to get the orders processed and apologize for the inconvenience.  We would ask that you allow a few more days for the order to ship.  

Barb

Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

Received one of the items 2 days ago, only took 19 days!  Still waiting for the second item.  Amazon puts QVC's shipping to shame.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow ...I though a week was bad.....