Regular Contributor

In Stock and Processing for 5 days now on Backorder???

Could one of the Mods please tell me what is going on with my order. I ordered it the first night it was available and shown and plenty in stock. Now it sat in processing for 5 days and I get a status order today it is now on backorder seriously??? I had an order 2 weeks ago that was new, ordered it straight away and you never sent the shirt and the item said sold out but you never actually had the item in stock in the first place. Seriously if you dont know you actually have the product in stock why sell it why not wait until you actually have it. Could someone please check to see if the actually item exists and what is going on thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: In Stock and Processing for 5 days now on Backorder???

[ Edited ]

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com send email to or get a name of a mod here and put in your post.

@Beth-QVC 

Honored Contributor

@hotbuyer.  It sounds as though an expected shipment did not arrive on time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Thanks you two for your replies .. I am just frustrated beyond belief with QVC lately.. I haven't been ordering much for awhile to give them time to sort out their shipping issues and I come back to order items and I have these two things happen back to back. 

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer wrote:

Could one of the Mods please tell me what is going on with my order. I ordered it the first night it was available and shown and plenty in stock. Now it sat in processing for 5 days and I get a status order today it is now on backorder seriously??? I had an order 2 weeks ago that was new, ordered it straight away and you never sent the shirt and the item said sold out but you never actually had the item in stock in the first place. Seriously if you dont know you actually have the product in stock why sell it why not wait until you actually have it. Could someone please check to see if the actually item exists and what is going on thank you. 

Good morning @hotbuyer I apologize for the concern this order has caused and the continued delay in processing. I do see that an email / voicemail initiated this AM stating the EDD has been moved to May 16th. I am very sorry that we have disappointed you with this order, sincerely, Kim.

Regular Contributor

@Kim-QVC Thanks Kim for response ...yeah I got the email this morning and please pass along to the higher ups that QVC needs to sort things out asap. I love QVC but not lately and if they don't have an item in stock in the warehouse ready to go they shouldn't say they do. At least this item looks like it actually exists unlike my last order that was shown in stock but never existed and never receieved.

Regular Contributor

@Kim-QVC Could you please recheck this order. I got that one email saying shipping was delayed. I then got another email after that saying they didn't know if they could fullfill the order after all and now today I looked and it's come off backorder and back into processing.. Please could you find out what it is going on now?? Thanks in advance..

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer 

If you are referring to the Barefoot Dreams Malibu Collection Jersey U Neck Tee, there is note on your file that you should have this by Thursday May 16th. We thank you for your patience.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Earth TSV on 5/4 and it is still in process. I was advised that I would have by 5/16. Yeah Right???? Who are they kidding!!! No more orders from this company.  I was told I could return for a full refund and we know how quickly refunds are issued!!! 

Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVC Yes Beth and thanks for checking on that. Ive not had that one happen before, I just hope QVC gets it stuff together soon. At least you guys havent changed are always a great help Smiley Happy.