Trusted Contributor

In the past few months I have clicked on items to check out and there are no pictures, no videos and no colors posted.  I don't understand this.  You do know what you are presenting in an upcoming show?   QVC airs the same products over and over and yet the pictures are "coming soon". There are still items presented a month ago that have no pictures available. 

Valued Contributor

I agree.  It is incomprehensible that Q believes people will actually buy something they cannot see.  "Order Coming Soon" - maybe - as soon as you show me what it is!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that it is very annoying, that situation exists at times AFTER the item has been presented on air, but I may not be at home to see it. QVC needs to get with the program and get their website up to date.

Respected Contributor

I agree. About 10 years ago, DH and I took the QVC studio tour. At one point, we saw all these products sitting  in a corridor on rolling carts. The tour guide told us these were new products that were waiting for their “glamour shots” before going on the air and online. Back then QVC had a lot more variety in the products they offered than they do today. If they could provide photos then, what’s the problem now?

Valued Contributor

Re: Image Coming Soon

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper:  I have noticed this too.  I will go on to the description, etc of the item and they do have the images there, "sometimes."  You do have to click on the color or the basic description for each color or whatever to come up.

I stopped watching the Q most of the time and it is disappointing to want to look at an item and the image is not there.

I hope my lead in statement is helpful.

Respected Contributor

Evine does that when an item is either sold out or they want to save it for an upcoming presentation.

Laura loves cats!