Trusted Contributor

If u placed an order Sunday 9/25 check on it

I ordered two items yesterday and when I didn't get an email I checked order status...they don't show.  I called CS and was told this happened to other people due to technical difficulties.  Of course, my items are now sold out.......I keep saying no more QVC but once again I tried.  When will I learn

Honored Contributor

Re: If u placed an order Sunday 9/25 check on it

I ordered at midnight.

QVC always seems to have problems on Sunday

Trusted Contributor

QVC appears to be unable to plan ahead.  Last time they had a free shipping day QVC's ability to serve customers fell off the track in a big way.  This time it was easy pays.  I wonder, how much was a system over worked, and how much was it QVC slowed their systems to avoid having to honor so many requests?  I wouldn't put it past them to slow things down so they didn't have to honor so many orders with the special offers.  This problem has become predictable, like they hope we'll place orders the next day when offer isn't there.  Sort of a bait and switch type of thing.  If they were an ethical company, they would make things up to customers.  We know their ethics are questionable, and we know that won't happen.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two items yesterday & they both shipped with no issues.

Respected Contributor

I never shop (or order) on Sunday.  My grandfather taught me that ... he must have known about "the glitch" years ago.    ;-)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lila4Now wrote:

QVC appears to be unable to plan ahead.  Last time they had a free shipping day QVC's ability to serve customers fell off the track in a big way.  This time it was easy pays.  I wonder, how much was a system over worked, and how much was it QVC slowed their systems to avoid having to honor so many requests?  I wouldn't put it past them to slow things down so they didn't have to honor so many orders with the special offers.  This problem has become predictable, like they hope we'll place orders the next day when offer isn't there.  Sort of a bait and switch type of thing.  If they were an ethical company, they would make things up to customers.  We know their ethics are questionable, and we know that won't happen.

I hadn't even thought of that...hmmm.  I have to admit I've never gone through the order process and then have the companyy tell me it really didn't even go through.  You know the first day of say the nordstrom anniv sale they are bombarded, but I got my order no problem.

Respected Contributor

QVC must still be observing the Blue Laws Smiley Very Happy

I am happy to say that I am not experiencing any shipping issues.

New Contributor

I had the opposite problem. When I hit the "submit order" button, I was told the system had problems and my order would be placed when system maintenance was complete. Now I get two orders of the same item with two different order numbers. Don't know what's happening with the "Q", but it sure is not the same one I've been dealing with for 20+ years!

Frequent Contributor

@mimiscrap03 wrote:

I had the opposite problem. When I hit the "submit order" button, I was told the system had problems and my order would be placed when system maintenance was complete. Now I get two orders of the same item with two different order numbers. Don't know what's happening with the "Q", but it sure is not the same one I've been dealing with for 20+ years!

@mimiscrap03The same thing happened to me. I placed an order on Sunday and the system had problems like you said.  Well yesterday I got an email that my order shipped. Great....well great until this morning when I got another email that my order shipped with a different tracking number then the previous one. I looked online and sure enough there is a duplicate order. Ugh! I called customer service and she said just send it back. I'm obviously not happy about all of this because they charged my credit card twice. This is an unautharized charge. But nothing I can do about it now. It's just so frustrating.

Super Contributor

Yeah, I ordered 2 things, and they doubled the order to 4.  Canceled 2, but of course the one I didn't cancel, had a shipping charge on it, which it should not have.  Had to call customer service twice to get it straightened out.  Supposedly, they refunded my shipping charge.  I have no idea what the glitch was, rather frustrating though.