Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Equuleus, everything that is presented ON AIR in David's four hour show today has free shipping.....during the show.

Well, that explains it, thanks for clarifying. 😊 I assumed that what was in the Shop The Show lineup would actually be in the show. Silly me, I’m gonna save some money today anyway. 😂

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17, the best explanation came from @loriqvc in a post above. I wouldn't give up yet cause the tray "might" end up in the show...ya never know. I've kinda been eyeing it myself. 

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Maltichonmom17, the best explanation came from @loriqvc in a post above. I wouldn't give up yet cause the tray "might" end up in the show...ya never know. I've kinda been eyeing it myself. 

I’ll keep my hopes up. 😊 It’s a want, not a must have, but I do love the free shipping when I can get it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@pupwhipped - Just type "ITKWD" (no quotation marks needed) in the search bar and scroll down a bit until you see the pink "Shop the Show" button.

My word, @loriqvc, I've been shopping here for thirty years and did not know that. As they say, "learn something new everyday!" Thank you so very much for your help!!! 

@pupwhipped - This also works for other shows, such as "ITKWM" for In the Kitchen with Mary and "YHJ" for "You're Home with Jill." Happy browsing...

Esteemed Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 - Sorry, it looks like your tray isn't going to be on ITKWD. This show was ridiculous today—they aired the Vitamix for over two hours of the four, and now they're ending with a preview of the vacuum that will be the TSV on Wednesday . . . which will lead into another full hour of the Vitamix. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

I left at the beginning of the show -- what was on - TSV Vitamix came back at 3 and turned on tv - yup TSV again!!

The pieces I look at during the show were not on free shipping.  I called CS only certain items in the show were free s/h -- that's ok, because it probably was a "want vs need" anyway!!!

So far, on cooking day I haven't seen anything I want to buy!  

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 - Sorry, it looks like your tray isn't going to be on ITKWD. This show was ridiculous today—they aired the Vitamix for over two hours of the four, and now they're ending with a preview of the vacuum that will be the TSV on Wednesday . . . which will lead into another full hour of the Vitamix. Sigh.

@loriqvc, thanks for checking back in with the info. I finally gave up on the show and just checked online periodically to see if it had been presented. Oh well, didn’t need it anyway. I agree with you, the shows are getting  monotonous, I really dislike this promoting the TSV as an endless infomercial thing.