New Contributor

Does anyone out there know how to contact a Supervisor, Manager, Department Director at QVC?

I have been trying to return a SERTA mattress for 2 months and keep getting the run around.  QVC not taking responsibility for getting this item picked up from my home, as they always promise when purchasing an item this large.  They're In-Home Delivery Services Department who is supposed to handle this does not return my calls. The only decent part of this is they're not continuing to bill me, but I want this mattress picked up!

Honored Contributor

@Sunlinecamper1    Contact our Moderators at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com by email with your order #.  They are better than supervisors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Welcome @Sunlinecamper1.

Contact QVC's Social Team with your order number by emailing QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  

Maybe, someone there can help you.  

Regular Contributor

The QVC Social team are AMAZING!!!!  So I also recommend that you contact them.  

New Contributor

Thank you all for the advice, I'll give it a try!

Respected Contributor

@Sunlinecamper1 wrote:

Thank you all for the advice, I'll give it a try!

I just emailed them with my own problem about a half hour ago and already received the answer.    Am very pleased.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sunlinecamper1    Contact our Moderators at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com by email with your order #.  They are better than supervisors. 

Thanks for the information.  They are great!!!

QVC Customer Care

@Sunlinecamper1 wrote:

Does anyone out there know how to contact a Supervisor, Manager, Department Director at QVC?

I have been trying to return a SERTA mattress for 2 months and keep getting the run around.  QVC not taking responsibility for getting this item picked up from my home, as they always promise when purchasing an item this large.  They're In-Home Delivery Services Department who is supposed to handle this does not return my calls. The only decent part of this is they're not continuing to bill me, but I want this mattress picked up!

@Sunlinecamper1  I am sorry you are having this experience, let me take a look at the order, I will follow up with you by email. 

Susan