Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

IT team needs to address this sign in issue please!

Ever since you plastered the credit card screen on your web page, it makes signing in so hard.   I sign in ....it takes me to the credit card page instead of the forms....I click onto forums and I am NOT SIGNED IN.....So I sign in AGAIN....and It takes me AGAIN  to the credit card page ....this can go one for a half hour.  I can not sign in. 

It it happens on both my iPad and my desktop computer.  So it is your website,.... not my electronics. 

Please take down down the credit card  page....that Is what is screwing up the sign in. 

If if someone wants that credit card, they will find the page themselves.  Please do not jam he credit card down our throats....  we do not need to be detoured to that page every time we sign in.

thanks 

Respected Contributor

Re: IT team needs to address this sign in issue please!

That's never happened to me. 

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Your lucky

Esteemed Contributor

My desktop computer doesn't get it...but my tablet does

Regular Contributor

This has been happening to me for several days. I’ve sent an email twice asking for help. They sent me 2 suggestions neither of which has worked.

Frequent Contributor

Don't want to jinx myself, but I use my Kindle, and it has never happened to me.

Honored Contributor

Happens on my iPad periodically on a continuing basis, but this past week it’s been horrible and constant and occurs across three browsers. I have to clear cache and cookies every 2 hrs, and recently even clearing everything it still just goes round and round, back and forth sometmes.

I don’t bother to even mention it any more, because QVC clearly couldn’t care less. IT just tells the moderators to say whatever will placate posters or make them think it’s their fault. IT has better things to do. What, GOK, but clearly they do.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

Yep, It’s a near constant problem on my ipad too.

Respected Contributor

It's terrible! 

And since the Q-Card offer and info is already embedded at the bottom of each page, why is this annoying inconvenience even remotely necessary? 

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

hasnt happened to me either.....

i have used an android tablet.

i have used my laptop with either microsoft edge or firefox.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein