Honored Contributor

Re: IS THIS A RECORD ANYONE.....??????

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@Spurt I don't believe anyone can make the USPS do anything. Other than not use them....what could QVC do to fix the USPS shipping issues? If vendors won't go with UPS, I suppose QVC could pick up the tab but...hey we'd pay for that too. QVC has, in the past, sent out replacements/credited me asap for lost items. I presume they go after the USPS for those monies lost. 

Beyond that, I don't see that QVC can do anything about the USPS and their delivery problems (USPS).

@SahmIam 

QVC holds the power and they can meet with USPS and demand more efficiency and quality control and tell them if things dont change they'll pull their business from them....and with all their financial losses USPS keeps having it cant afford to lose that business.. tell them to start making improvements .....

And I can tell you there are a lot of inefficiencies going on at USPS and they dont use technology that's readily available either....

And sadly in the end I guess we all will end up paying higher prices and that's just the results and negative aspect of more people shopping online.....who knows this might end up rejuvenating shopping at B&M stores which helps the local job picture and local economies....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

This is a record for me. Ordered some D&C beach pants on May 31 and they are STILL "in process". I tried to cancel and I can't. I called and ended up on hold so long I hung up and went to live "chat" and finally got a person that was NO help and rude to boot..... "no can't cancel. Too far along in process" 18 days in process????. I want to CANCEL this order. Can ANYONE help me??? Mods?

QVC Customer Care

@silkyk wrote:

This is a record for me. Ordered some D&C beach pants on May 31 and they are STILL "in process". I tried to cancel and I can't. I called and ended up on hold so long I hung up and went to live "chat" and finally got a person that was NO help and rude to boot..... "no can't cancel. Too far along in process" 18 days in process????. I want to CANCEL this order. Can ANYONE help me??? Mods?

Hi @silkyk thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum today. I apologize for the delay on these pants. I do see the notes on the order that we had sent 2 separate emails and each indicated delayed shipping dates, First it was to ship by 6/13 and the second notification states shipping by 6/20. I am very sorry that they have been delayed, unfortunately I have no further information to share and also that it is in that grey area that the order cannot cancel. I have opened a service request and have asked to have the order cancelled. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

Thank YOU Kim!!! You CS folks here are best!