Esteemed Contributor

Re: IS THIS A RECORD ANYONE.....??????

Hey, @Nightowlz .  I don't order often enough to know is it's still available, but there used to be 3 shipping options, with increased delivery charges.

"You get what you pay for" made me think of that.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like your package could have possibly been put on the wrong truck.  It happened to me several times with UPS and USPS.  Look at your tracking number info.  You might see a few strange things going on there.  

I've also had a package sit at my main post office for 8 days, had not moved.  Seems to have been missed by someone there.  

I just received a package today in 3 days from North Carolina, the least amount of time in a long time.  Processed by QVC in 2 days, total 5 days from order date.  Still that's one to two days longer than when my packages were shipped from Pennsylvania warehouses.  

Trusted Contributor

Amazon, Macy’s, chewy.com, and every other store I have ever shopped with, ship the best way, not the cheapest way. QVC has the worst processing & shipping times of ANY online store. Their 

CEO has chosen to keep silent about this, and the poor QVC CS employees have had to give out the same lame modernization / new warehouses excuses for over a year now. They don’t pay them enough to take the customers wrath for the ridiculous decisions made by their CEO. I’m done shopping here.

Regular Contributor

This spring I’ve had 3 orders from Macy’s and they all shipped the same day! 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Hey, @Nightowlz .  I don't order often enough to know is it's still available, but there used to be 3 shipping options, with increased delivery charges.

@x Hedge 

I don't buy much either. I don't think I have seen an option during checkout for shipping?

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Yes - I just bought something, 3 options were given.  I don't know if this is the case for every item (and I prob wouldn't pay expedited for anything from here) but the option is there.

Capture.PNG

Respected Contributor

after hearing about all the shipping woes that have been going on for MONTHS, and having a shipping disaster of my own (never did receive my item) i have decided to not order anything else from Q, till this is all ironed out. 

plenty of choices other places. 

don't need to deal with the frustration, and trying to find out if i've been credited correctly.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

Yes - I just bought something, 3 options were given.  I don't know if this is the case for every item (and I prob wouldn't pay expedited for anything from here) but the option is there.

Capture.PNG

@Mj12 

Ok. Do they have that for everything you order?

I would like to know who is Express Delivery being delivered by & who is Premium Delivery delivered by. Does not say UPS? Makes me think Q pays someone to deliver these packages a little faster. For the price difference & only a few days delivery from the cheapest to the other 2 you might as well go the cheap route since not really getting it that much faster for the money IMO. LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

Capture.PNG

@Mj12 

Ok. Do they have that for everything you order?

I would like to know who is Express Delivery being delivered by & who is Premium Delivery delivered by. Does not say UPS? Makes me think Q pays someone to deliver these packages a little faster. For the price difference & only a few days delivery from the cheapest to the other 2 you might as well go the cheap route since not really getting it that much faster for the money IMO. LOL!!!

@Nightowlz @Mj12 All the other companies that I mentioned in my previous post ship in 2-3 days for free if you make a purchase or purchases totaling over $50.00. They have lots of free shipping days too.  Amazon is free for me being that I buy a lot of heavy stuff.  It’s dirt cheap to be a Prime Member if you order a lot of stuff over a year. It more than pays for itself. That’s a lot of items shipped for free, and heavy items at that. Chewy.com ships heavy items like dog food, litter, cat trees, and pet toys for free. I’m waiting two weeks now (processing) for a top I ordered on 3 May. It’s supposed to ship next Monday, but I’ve had two previous calls so I won’t hold my breath. These delays have been typical for over a year now. For those who are still happy with the Q, enjoy shopping. However this girl is done shopping here.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

What else can we blame on QVC????

Are you suggesting it's the OP's responsibility to follow up with the USPS to find her package ... or should it be the sender's, which charged the OP for timely shipping?   At most, the OP can try to track the package, but can't light a fire under the shipper ... 

Of course, it's QVC's responsibility to keep track ... that's what we're being charged for ... 

@SoX.  If you really want a package and it's stuck in the USPS somewhere, possibly misdirected, there's a procedure for bringing it to the attention of the post office to "jump start" it's delivery.  I really don't see @Spurt  package being lost was the fault of QVC.  That is totally on the USPS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment