Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

IS THIS A RECORD ANYONE.....??????

[ Edited ]

Just an FYI for QVC

I ordered some Clark Sandals on 4/13....

I hadn't received my merchandised and contacted my local USPS in an attempt to track the package since I assumed it was lost in the mail.  I was getting ready to file a claim with USPS.........

I FINALLY received my sandals on 5/15!!!!......My invoice was dated 4/15 and website shows shipped on 4/16.....I guess someone must have walked all the way from the warehouse in NC or CA or used a carrier pigeon to deliver my sandals to my home....REALLY QVC... merchandise takes 30 days to deliver????? Woman Frustrated

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: IS THIS A RECORD ANYONE.....??????

@SpurtWhats sad is that I really don’t think that QVC cares. Thank goodness the 30 days return policy goes into effect when you receive the item, and not when it’s shipped! 😬

Occasional Contributor

first look at the tracking info if there is any.  QVC isn't responsible for the post office or UPS.  I've had a package hung up at the local post office location waiting for delivery for a week now. QVC mailed it on time--it's MY post office delivery system at fault.

Trusted Contributor

@ocgal3 wrote:

first look at the tracking info if there is any.  QVC isn't responsible for the post office or UPS.  I've had a package hung up at the local post office location waiting for delivery for a week now. QVC mailed it on time--it's MY post office delivery system at fault.

I feel it is QVC's fault though because they chose to ship their things this way through the post office instead of just using UPS all the way through the delivery process.

Trusted Contributor

What else can we blame on QVC????

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Equuleus wrote:

What else can we blame on QVC????

Are you suggesting it's the OP's responsibility to follow up with the USPS to find her package ... or should it be the sender's, which charged the OP for timely shipping?   At most, the OP can try to track the package, but can't light a fire under the shipper ... 

Of course, it's QVC's responsibility to keep track ... that's what we're being charged for ... 

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@ocgal3 wrote:

I feel it is QVC's fault though because they chose to ship their things this way through the post office instead of just using UPS all the way through the delivery process.

📦  When it gets to that point you're dealing with the P.O.branch supervisor's work ethic and the individual letter carrier on your route.

QVC has no oversight over undesirable employees at UPS any more than they have over undesirable USPS staff.

Right now I have a great combination and they keep packages quickly moving through their branch.

But in the past I've had the same nightmare some posters have, with a P.O. Supervisor who accepted packages being allowed to accumulate and ignored until they're "lost" somewhere in the P.O. or forever riding around, left in one of their delivery vehicles for weeks.

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@ocgal3 wrote:

📦  When it gets to that point you're dealing with the P.O.branch supervisor's work ethic and the individual letter carrier on your route.

QVC has no oversight over undesirable employees at UPS any more than they have over undesirable USPS staff.

Right now I have a great combination and they keep packages quickly moving through their branch.

But in the past I've had the same nightmare some posters have, with a P.O. Supervisor who accepted packages being allowed to accumulate and ignored until they're "lost" somewhere in the P.O. or forever riding around, left in one of their delivery vehicles for weeks.

Ship through UPS door to door and problem solved.

Trusted Contributor

@Equuleus   Facts are facts. If the shoe fits, wear it. The Martha Stewart shirt I ordered on the 3rd of May is still processing. QVC is officially the worst online store for prosessing & shipping times. Many of my orders take this long. That’s ok though. I’ll be saving lots of money in the future. I’ve finally had enough.

Honored Contributor

@ocgal3 wrote:

@ocgal3 

No it's not the post office's fault. It's QVC's fault for using the cheapest delivery method available. I think the saying is You get what you pay for.