Esteemed Contributor

IS THERE ANY REASON THE MODS DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS ANYMORE.?

Q will not last with bad customer service and shipping issues.    Sad????

Honored Contributor

Re: IS THERE ANY REASON THE MODS DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS ANYMORE.?

They respond to my emails quickly. If you have an issue that takes a bit of investigation it might take a bit longer before they respond.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

have never had an issue with the mods when i email them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

they are often quick to take care of issues that they can take care of or answering questions.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

They respond to my emails quickly. If you have an issue that takes a bit of investigation it might take a bit longer before they respond.

They have always answered right away.   I wrote once before with no response and I am not a pesty customer.  I write veery few times.   If I don't get a response I am done shopping here. 

Honored Contributor

Personally, I've never had an email to the Social Team ignored, in fact I usually get a response in about 30 minutes, if not sooner.

I think a lot of customers (not saying you) email them about things that may be out of their control, so why bother responding that you can't help their situation?

I think a 'no response' says that for them and they can move on to emails about situations that they can help with.

This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to speak for them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

have never had an issue with the mods when i email them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

they are often quick to take care of issues that they can take care of or answering questions.

I also used to get quick responses.   Not a happy customer. right now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Personally, I've never had an email to the Social Team ignored, in fact I usually get a response in about 30 minutes, if not sooner.

I think a lot of customers (not saying you) email them about things that may be out of their control, so why bother responding that you can't help their situation?

I think a 'no response' says that for them and they can move on to emails about situations that they can help with.

This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to speak for them.

@KingstonsMom   You may be correct but the customer still deserves a response either way.   JMO

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay I take back my complaint.  I just got a response.   Thank You Alice!

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Okay I take back my complaint.  I just got a response.   Thank You Alice!

@KingstonsMom  @sunshine45 @SurferWife    I got a response.   So I am good now.    Tis the season to be grumpy  fa la la la la

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

I do agree with you, some acknowledgement that they received and read a customer's email would be the polite thing to do.

I'm just saying that with all of the complaints (justified!) lately, I think they must be overwhelmed with emails about things that they can't do anything about, such as shipping issues, in process times, website changes, etc., etc.,etc., that they just move on to emails with problems that they can resolve.

That's just my guess and I could be totally wrong, but in no way am I saying that it's okay to ignore a customer for any reason, I'm just guessing as to why they would.

I think those issues should be addressed to corporate headquarters, as they are the only ones that can make a change.

I sure did.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.