I was a daily winner in the Find your Happy sweepstakes and never received my prize.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I was a daily winner in the Find your Happy sweepstakes and never received my prize.

Congratulations. I wasn't sure if there were ever any  winners . I think these sweepstakes are just  to  gather new email addresses

Trusted Contributor

Re: I was a daily winner in the Find your Happy sweepstakes and never received my prize.

Congrads @Ms Phyllie !!!   I also am glad to hear people really win these things.  Not really sure @skatting44 what gathering emails has to do with it.  I'm sure they most likely already have your email. 

Honored Contributor

@Ms Phyllie 

contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com so that they can help you get your prize or they can give you a contact number.

congratulations!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Congrads @Ms Phyllie !!!   I also am glad to hear people really win these things.  Not really sure @skatting44 what gathering emails has to do with it.  I'm sure they most likely already have your email. 

It is called Marketing . Some people may  just  peruse  the QVC site and not order . When the retailer has sweepstakes or  offers  discount and ask for the person's email address  they can potentially increase their reach to new customers . Then in turn sending out all those emails with TSV's  , value pays,  sales announcements , free shipping ect  to increase their visibility and  potentially increasing sales.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you able to go back and check your spam folder? Heaven knows we get inundated daily with enough emails from the Q that hold, at least for me, zero interest. But it would just be the icing on the cake for info like that to be overlooked.

Also, have you checked your account to see if a prize was credited to it?.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms Phyllie 

I was a winner of one of the daily prizes, last year > COVID.

It was maybe  6- 8 weeks, but I did receive my prize.

No scam.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

That's awesome and it's not don't already have your email, I would love to hear what you won if you feel comfortable 

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Ms Phyllie 

No scam.

@Drythe 

Hope you got something more than the tacky mug they sent out!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Ms Phyllie 

No scam.

@Drythe 

Hope you got something more than the tacky mug they sent out!Smiley Happy

@ECBG 

Perry sandles

Except they had the eye, instead of the avocado.

I am appreciative of the gesture, not my style, I donated them.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras