Honored Contributor

Re: I've never had this happen!

I would contact your credit card company and file a dispute against the charges.

They will remove/hold any current charges while they investigate your dispute.

You have proof there was no merchandise.  I would not have waited for ShopHQ.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for info...never even thought of that because I have never had a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Something similiar happened to me but this was Amazon. I ordered a bottle of Aveeno Lotion and the lotion was missing. I realize that the bag was cut on a slant and the machine that seals the bag couldn't seal it properly so the bottle fell out.

My neighbor was passing by and she asked if I received an empty bag and I said yes and the words out of her mouth were "they are a bunch of thieves". I explained to her what happened and all she said was "oh".

Of course Amazon sent out another package the next day.

Regular Contributor

It will be 2 days in a few hours.  I have received no notification from QVC regarding my order.  My shipping information is still the same.  "UPS will contact QVC." Obviously, they haven't!!!  

I emailed QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com as someone suggested  shortly after my original posting.  That remains unanswered.  I can't find any reply tfrom Customer Care to this message.  I am not going to call because I have not reached anybody  the past few times I have called.

Amazingly, my QVC card has been charged.  I would think that my package which never showed up would be a concern to QVC.  I realize I'm only one customer, but I can find so many, many more customers who have had nothing but problems with Customer Service on these the Forums. 

I order AL Vitamins from HSN as welI as a few other things.  I always receive my packages in about 5 or 6 days.  They have responded immediately in the past when something was lost and made it right.  The tracking numbers always work.  Since QVC now owns HSN, I am confused as to why they can get everything right with one company and make such a mess of the other one.  I guess I will consider HSN for more of my business.  By the way, I have been a loyal customer since 1993.  I have brought a lot of business to QVC through friends and family.  I am embarassed to recommend QVC anymore!!!

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

well,I recieved a duplicate order of denim co. Camo joggers today.ive never had this happen before either.im assuming I won't be charged to send back

Snce you didn't order the duplicate order, you are under no obligation to send it back and if you do, you should NOT be charged in any way, shape, or form for the shipping charge.

It's THEIR mistake and if they have to absorb the cost, that's called "the cost of doing business". If anyone gives you any static, just mention you will be contacting the authorities to find out who is right right, and that should settle it right then and there.

Respected Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

I have a big issue with SHOPHQ    I ordered a gold pendant  for my daughters birthday gift.  Was suppose to receive on Aug. 17th   Called my post office they said it was never mail to them, did not receive, but if you follow tracking it had been sent out.  I called SHOPHQ and they said it was sent out, post office lost it.  I had to wait for 10 days to place a claim and the rep. I spoke to said it would take about 2 weeks before I hear anything.   Now will I ever get my money back, get my pendant, I do not know.  This has never happened to me in all of the years I have been shopping.   Now afraid that money is gone and they keep deducting for my payments.   

Tell them you'll be contacting the postal authorities to investigate

and I'll bet your claim will be settled--in your favor--asap.