Regular Contributor

I've never had this happen!

[ Edited ]

I have never had anything like this happen before.  I have been with QVC since the mid 1990's.  I ordered the black and white combination of Isaac's pima cotton tees when they were the TSV.  I was looking forward to receiving them.  They were to come yesterday. 

Now, a message shows up in the tracking that says, "Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded." 

I am bewildered and uncertain about my order.  UPS is supposed to notify QVC, but  have been very undependable in the past.  I don't know when I will receive the tee's or if I will receive them.  Has anyone else had this happen before?  I haven't contacted CS and wanted to see if  this happen before and what the outcome was before I called.  Thanks!

I have tried to correct the way this is posting to no avail.  Sorry, I hope you can understand what I wrote!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: I've never had this happen!

Yes, I have received severely damaged packages that were missing the merchandise from both QVC and ShopHQ.

The box also could have been sealed poorly, and the shirts just fell out when they were moving the boxes from warehouse to trucks.

You need to contact CS ASAP so they can get a replacement to you or issue a refund.

The message you received is your proof. 

Respected Contributor

well,I recieved a duplicate order of denim co. Camo joggers today.ive never had this happen before either.im assuming I won't be charged to send back

Honored Contributor

Email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation of what happened.

Regular Contributor

I haven't gotten through very quickly when I call so I did email.  Hopefully, I'll hear back from them soon.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I can assure you that UPS is taking all these claims seriously.  There's probably a problem child somewhere in the system that is possibly "lifting" merchandise.

It will take some time for them to narrow it down where it's happening but it will be stopped.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I can assure you that UPS is taking all these claims seriously.  There's probably a problem child somewhere in the system that is possibly "lifting" merchandise.

It will take some time for them to narrow it down where it's happening but it will be stopped.

I have received packages that have been re-taped where they obviously were torn or broken open. It's hard for me to believe with the amount of goods that flow through, that people are "lifting merchandise"

Valued Contributor

I have a big issue with SHOPHQ    I ordered a gold pendant  for my daughters birthday gift.  Was suppose to receive on Aug. 17th   Called my post office they said it was never mail to them, did not receive, but if you follow tracking it had been sent out.  I called SHOPHQ and they said it was sent out, post office lost it.  I had to wait for 10 days to place a claim and the rep. I spoke to said it would take about 2 weeks before I hear anything.   Now will I ever get my money back, get my pendant, I do not know.  This has never happened to me in all of the years I have been shopping.   Now afraid that money is gone and they keep deducting for my payments.   

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum   Hard to believe that this doesn't hapen? You have more faith in people than most of us, me for sure.

People take stuff, steal stuff all the time, from the USPS, from amazon, from, well anywhere they can. 

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

I have received packages that have been re-taped where they obviously were torn or broken open. It's hard for me to believe with the amount of goods that flow through, that people are "lifting merchandise"

Apparently YOUR opinion is no different than mine, we will never know and just speculating.

Thanks for jumping on me and telling me that I'm wrong.