Contributor

I've been sent expired beauty multiple times.

Where's the Quality control? This is the second time in 4 months that I have been sent expired products on my auto delivery items. The first was a Tarte foundation. They sent me another one - also expired! I told them to just give me a refund.I wasn't about to try it a third time! Well, now I just received expired Proactiv. I am very upset about this.  This is not Quality, Value or Convenience!

QVC Customer Care

Re: I've been sent expired beauty multiple times.

@Flockmama wrote:

Where's the Quality control? This is the second time in 4 months that I have been sent expired products on my auto delivery items. The first was a Tarte foundation. They sent me another one - also expired! I told them to just give me a refund.I wasn't about to try it a third time! Well, now I just received expired Proactiv. I am very upset about this.  This is not Quality, Value or Convenience!

@Flockmama  I'm so sorry that happened.  I tried to replace the item for you, however, there is no stock available at this time.  Please return what you have and we will have this issue researched for you.  Follow the return instructions from the invoice indicating the product is defective.  Again, I am really sorry for any inconvenience.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Must be a frustrating job being a QVC customer care person always having to apologize for and make right your employers mistakes and various other shortcomings. Hope you all are paid well.

Regular Contributor

Yep, I found that our by sending an email before purchasing a BB eyeshadow in Cool Lilac. Loved the color but was discontinued on the BB website and Department stores that carried BB for at least 2 years. Q Customer Service emailed me back stating this product is NOT in the warehouse but obtained from the vendor.  Really?  Is that why that particular shade was no longer offered on the Q website approx a week after my email?

Contributor

Thank you Melvin. I truly hope this gets addressed. It is just dissapointing when you come to rely on a company and then they let you down not once but twice.

Esteemed Contributor

Relating to quality control but with fashion- I was sent  'as is' items with my last 3 LOGO twin sets  ordered! For those who have these sets, the tank is connected to the top- you snip the threads to seperate the pieces. All had the threads snipped already ! I should have been more wary when my size/color popped in stock. Fortunately QVC is crediting me the orders in full.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

And it's happened again! I just received a product that expired 11/17!!! That's almost a year ago!