Valued Contributor

I used this to see what I have ordered...not working

This is on the status page and if you want to know if you had ordered something, you place the item # in box.  Now this does no work?????  No good!

Honored Contributor

Re: I used this to see what I have ordered...not working

[ Edited ]

On the status page...... Click on the PICTURE of the item. It will bring up

the the original order.   

If you didn't order anything.... there won't be anything on the status page.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

My search bar on the order status page hasn't been working for a couple of  days. Tried another browser, it's a no go, also.

It's easy to see what most recent orders are for this year going through the list since Jan, but if I want to see  an item or brand I know I purchased last year, I can't. 

Honored Contributor

@tampalady 

I just did this today for several items from my Order Status, entered the item # in the search field and they all came up.

Maybe clear your cookies and try another browser.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

This has been discussed before and it seems to be another thing that works for some people and not others.  It does work for me.  I just tried it.

Honored Contributor

They don't show the easy pays in the ordering process anymore either. So much here doesn't work properly anymore, important stuff with accounts, orders, processing returns in a timely manner. Delayed shipments. A LOT of daily price flucuations. Many things are not right here anymore.

Valued Contributor

......I tried what you suggested but it was for that one item.  I tend to buy two or three if I really like it.  So I need to remember what size I ordered.   

I have always put in search engine to fine my orders if not to old.  Can not fine anything if it is not in this year.   Thanks all for trying to get me throught this...I will keep trying other things.