Trusted Contributor

I think I’m finished ordering.

I bought two Isaac TSV dresses - same color - two different sizes. One could think they would come from the same distribution center. One came from my home state in a timely manner. The other is slowly coming from NC. The pockets are horrible and both will be returned. I want to return them together. I had also bought it in the green floral which I received.

Two other items I bought were held in my post office. The first one was a sun hat that was there for about three weeks. The post office denied having it. QVC sent me another one. About a week after receiving the new one the post office delivered it. It was scanned into my local post office - not some other one.

Now I ordered reading glasses and they were scanned into my post office on June 4. It’s now June 22. I filled out the form and expect that they will say the same thing. That it’s not them it’s QVC.

I can’t wait around for summer items for a month or more. Things seem to stay in California forever. They probably have a zillion extra rules. Then there are the items from Canada.

I know there are many threads on this. But I feel companies aren’t not being honest with us. I think the post office was okay before the virus - slow, but not like this. I think I ordered my last item yesterday.

I also think QVC chooses the lowest possible shipping method although there is tracking so who knows.

Respected Contributor

Re: I think I’m finished ordering.

@misschristy ....I have had simular issues...and I'm done ordering too...not worth the trouble.

Contributor

While this is a little off your topic, I am done as well.  There has been nothing new or exclusive in any department.  Can't wear any of the clothes or shoes for a variety of reasons and I wouldn't order any cosmetics etc if I can't try them and I am not wasting money to buy and send back.    Received the Christmas in July mailer with absolutely nothing in it, much less anything new. Waste of expensive paper as far as I am concerned. There has been a subtle change in the Q and there is nothing to entice me.

sorry, Q, I keep looking but there is nothing so won't look any more.

Honored Contributor

When an item is shipped from QVC it takes forever to receive.  You really get tired of waiting and sometimes you even forget you ordered something (that's because it takes so long to receive).  About 4 or 5 years ago, once something was shipped I would receive in two days.  Now it's 6 or 7.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I am thinking the same thing, I have had lost packages. Still waiting on refunds from an order that they got back but it is taking a long time. Now I sent an order back for an exchange and they sent the wrong item.Took days to to be able to get any customer service and they weren't any help. I feel stuck with an item that isn't the color I ordered. Very frustrated and disappointed

Honored Contributor

You think you're finished ordering or you are finished ordering?

Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy - I am sorry for your ordering issues. I just thought I'd share that nothing is shipping from Canada; when you see "Ontario, CA" that means Ontario, California.

Contributor

It really doesn't matter - it may as well be shipping from Canada.  I live 10 mins. from Ontario, CA.  I could drive there from my home in 10 mins.  My order sat there for over a week once it shipped from there. So, QVC's website said my order shipped.  Good.  But when I checked the tracking info, the website said "preparing to ship".  Okay - which is it? Did it ship? or not?  I finally received it after two weeks of the website stating "preparing to ship".  I actually called QVC and asked if I could just pick it up.  They said no. It's not fair that QVC should charge me almost $300 (a handbag) that actually did not ship.  I had to ask QVC customer service for a supervisor to call me, which she did, and she agreed to help me this one time by sending out another handbag, express delivery, which I received 2 days later.  I really appreciated that but I don't think customers should have to go through this trouble, and it was trouble, to get QVC to send me my order, especially after they already charged me for it. 

It's really too bad.  I was a loyal customer since 1988 and have spent thousands - really. I literally stopped shopping at brick and mortar stores and did all of my shopping on QVC.  All of my Christmas & birthday shopping, all of my clothes, shoes, bags, make-up, household items, electronic items, etc., etc.  I just don't want to bother with QVC anymore. In May 2020, I paid off all of my Easy Pay installments simultaneously (over $5,000 worth) and am no longer routinely shopping & ordering. There are just too many other places to order online from that have many of the items QVC has, including the vendors QVC does business with like Dooney, Clarks, Hammitt, Prive Revaux, Eyebobs, Pikolinos, Frye, Miz Mooz, and many others who offer the same "easy pay" mechanisms that QVC is famous for and who have sales on their items all of the time. Zappos and Nordstrom are also good choices.

I really loved QVC.  Now I order only when I see something I absolutely need to have, and not a gift that I know may not arrive in time. I sincerely hope things improve because I miss the "Quality, Value and Convenience" QVC was famous for. I am also sorry for the customer service reps and the people working so hard to fulfill our orders and help us when we call.  I am always extra courteous to them because none of this is their fault.  Please do the same when you reach out.  Smiley Sad 

Valued Contributor

@misschristy  I think I am finished ordering from QVC, too. I placed an order for a dress yesterday which was showing as being available/in stock. Surprise, surprise: today the dress is showing as "backordered". I have recently had a problem with almost every single thing I have ordered from QVC. Problems such as a package lost, snail-mail, things not being in stock and going to wait list or back order, even though they are advertised as being available. Refunds are also slow, requiring multiple phone calls to check on the refund status. I ordered something four days ago from a major department store; it arrived this morning. What is going on with the QVC stocking and delivery systems? Other companies do not seem to be having as many problems.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 .....I placed an order on 6-19-2020 and it stillllll in process.