Honored Contributor

Re: I should be a Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm one who is not the least interested in these "categories".  I don't even know what category I fall into currently.  Never bother to look.

@Krimpette   I never even looked to see what I am listed as.... who cares? It means NOTHING.

Trusted Contributor

It is just like little children eager for a gold star...desperate for recongnition and a pat on the back from strangers - and for the simplest things.  I feel the same way when I hear grown adults gloating about how many "likes" they have on Facebook.   Really?????  How can people be so in need of acknowledgement from total stangers.  Sadly, life must be very empty if that is worth the time, effort & energy to even give it a thought.  JHO

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@vsm wrote:

Is this question for real?

I guess that's what some people worry about.  LOL

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

It means you have a lot of time on your hands to notice and keep track of how much you have posted to this board.  I have no idea where I fall or even care.... I do really have a life:Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how many posts one need to reach Exalted status?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I only posted this request because another poster last week posted that she reached 1000 posts and was upgraded to "Trusted."  I wondered why I wasn't changed.  It's not a big deal.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight  Seriously? LOL! In the scheme of my life my Q status doesn't even figure into the equation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I only posted this request because another poster last week posted that she reached 1000 posts and was upgraded to "Trusted."  I wondered why I wasn't changed.  It's not a big deal.

@stellabystarlight   this topic has come up before. It is an automatic program. QVC doesn’t change the status by hand and they also didn’t create the program. A Mod once posted that only number of posts change your status. Hearts and anything else has nothing to do with it. It’s number of posts only. 

I’m not sure at what numbers status changes. Would have to look around a little. Maybe it’s not working properly.

Honored Contributor

Such a joke.  Most posters that are "valued, trusted, respected, esteemed, honored, outstanding, acclaimed, or exalted," doesn't mean they are.  They do not reflect the names.  But if it's important to the OP, then she should ask for her upgrade.

Esteemed Contributor

Where do you find your status? I don't have a clue.

Money screams; wealth whispers.