Esteemed Contributor

Re: I should be a Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember my status changing from "Respected" to "Esteemed" when I reached my 5,000th post.  

Now, @lolakimono, for instance,  is only one tier above me at "Honored" with over 48,000 posts!   What does that tell you ... that is if that rankings  scale is  even accurate?   Really, shouldn't she be an "Exalted" one?

It doesn't mean Jack ... 

Honored Contributor

I'm for doing away with them completely.  Utterly useless.  Nonsense.  I'd rather they bring back the "ignore" button than to "rank" posters!

Honored Contributor

Actually I’m for a little nonsense running through my life now and then. Makes the “sense” part pop out even more clearly.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not what I am actually.  In any case it is somewhere below vacuuming the car truck on my list of concerns.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@stellabystarlight

From what others have said, your title status is an algorithm that takes into account number of posts, number of hearts, and the timeline during which you've been posting.  

@lolakimono- Wow!  I hadn't even looked at these ratings until this thread and I just noticed how many posts you have.  I doubt any of us can begin to aspire to reach the lofty heights you have!  And you're only an "Honored Contributor"?

I'm going to start a petition to get you upgraded.  Woman Very Happy

(Truthfully, I only look at the number of postings, when it's a bashing thread or a complaint about appalling customer service and it's the poster's very first post.  Always dubious, IMO.)

Frequent Contributor

Really,if this is the kind of thing you worry about maybe you should find something else to do

Respected Contributor

I think the status assignments are just part of the software program QVC is using.  A while back, I stumbled upon another message board with the same status designations.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm one who is not the least interested in these "categories".  I don't even know what category I fall into currently.  Never bother to look.

lol......me too  @Krimpette 

...and I never bother to look at a posters name either.

Most of the time I only read the post..lol....unless I get  attacked for something........lol  then I look............lol

I now see I am ,"Respected"......lol 

Judging from some responses to some of my posts, I imagine a few posters would do not think that of me........lol 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Once you reach "Exalted Contributor" status, the rest of us must......

giphy.gif

OldfashionedWaryBantamrooster-max-1mb.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Is this question for real?