Super Contributor

I shipped a wig back to QVC a while ago (5-7-20)

and I had to track it down myself to finally get an answer to where it is..It's with QVC since 5-14-20. I emailed QVC with all the info but I cannot get a refund or an acknowledgement that it was received.  I would like my refund but I'm being ignored.What do I have to do?

Trusted Contributor

Re: I shipped a wig back to QVC a while ago (5-7-20)

@plmokn wrote:

and I had to track it down myself to finally get an answer to where it is..It's with QVC since 5-14-20. I emailed QVC with all the info but I cannot get a refund or an acknowledgement that it was received.  I would like my refund but I'm being ignored.What do I have to do?

I wish I knew. I have contacted them about a couple of returns and only get an automated message that says they will get to as soon as they can. One of them was an awful food item, which you don't send back, and the other is an item that I sent them a mail receipt about. It says the item was picked up by an agent on MAY 1. This is May 26.

QVC Customer Care

Re: I shipped a wig back to QVC a while ago (5-7-20)

@plmokn  I'm so sorry. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number and also let me know if you used our prepaid label in the email.