Frequent Contributor

I shared 'Feedback' with Customer Service, the link is at the bottom of website page......

[ Edited ]

Apparently QVC is phasing out sending labels in packages in order to cut down on waste. They are aware of the issue with printing return labels on the website and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible. If you need a return label you need to contact  Customer Service and they will 'mail' you a label or arrange to have your item picked up. (You are still going to need a label so if you don't have a printer.......good luck)  Sounds like QVC doesn't want you returning items or are making it as hard as possible. Shame because in this current environment I can't imagine any retailed wanting to lose customers. Also, with as large as QVC is I can't imagine that they don't have an IT team capable of fixing this issue in a more timely manner.  Just wondering...is HSN having the same issue?

Honored Contributor

Re: I shared 'Feedback' with Customer Service, the link is at the bottom of website page......

It seems they could just have a box to check if you choose to want a return lable?  Many like me have rarely ever returned/exchanged anything so the most probably may not need one but it should be a choice for everyone ordering.many 

Re: I shared 'Feedback' with Customer Service, the link is at the bottom of website page......

Hi, This not good on QVC. I've been trying to get ahold of Cust Svc via ph &  Live Chat. I was finally able to have Cust Svc Live Chat email me 1 Return Label.  I'm wondering if I can print the same return label to put on the other boxes (same order - just different colors). I'll try again this morning to have 2 more labels emailed to me.  Totally unsat.

On another note, I ordered several pairs of the TSV Earth Origin sandals.  i'm being charged 4 x at $6.95 (to return) b/c each pr of sandals were put in individual boxes.  I figured they could have at least put 2 prs in 1 box!  If they are talking about curbing waste, I don't think this is the way to go.  Thank you for listening.

Respected Contributor

They aren't the only company doing this.  A few online companies I've purchased from ask that you go online to initiate a return and print a label. 

We just purchased a new microwave and the instructions that came with it were less than stellar.  Found an expanded online manual that is much better but not sure if I'll print it out. 

Respected Contributor

You asked about HSN.  I had to return a skirt last week, and there was no return label.  I had to print one, which thankfully, was no issue, since we use a printer a lot.  I did notice, however, that the printed label was to return the item vis UPS.  I had to return a dress yesterday, but there was a return label in it, so who knows?  With it, it was to be returned via USPS.

Frequent Contributor

It doesn't bother me not having labels included. I am used to printing labels so that's not a concern. I just think that if they are phasing out including them they should at least have had the website fixed so customers could print their own. Amazon, Macys, Zappos, Nordstrom...I could continue all have the option of printing the label off their website. Conserving paper on QVC's part is great but they need to give their customer options other than waiting for a label through snail mail.