Contributor

I received someone else's order. :-(.

[ Edited ]

I received a package from QVC with my name and address on the shipping label but when I opened it was not my order. The receipt inside has another person's name and address on it. I looked up the item that was in the bag ( a Cowboy's hoodie) and it is completely sold out so the person who ordered it will not be able to get it replaced. Is there any way at all to get this package to the person who ordered it?  I called CS about it but he said they really don't have a solution to this kind of problem.  

I know I can spend my own money to ship it to her but I was hoping there would be some kind of prepaid shipping label that could be e-mailed to me. I know I am grasping for straws here but hope someone from QVC has a solution. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I received someone else's order. :-(.

[ Edited ]

Likely a worker in a warehouse put incorrect labels on someone eldse's orders. Another buyer got your order. I'd think you can simply return it and re-order or cancel your order. It happened to me a while back with a different vendor. I went to open my order of pants and found someone''s boots in the box. Sent them back and got what I wanted.

DH worked in a clothing shipping warehouse once and said that's probably what happened.

Valued Contributor

That is so sad with the item being sold out. I would address it to the person that should have received it and put a note as to what happened with it.

The magic of Christmas time...

Esteemed Contributor

Does this person live in your town...would it be possible to call her and make arrangements to get it to her...

Its probably a Christmas gift...she will be dissappointed...

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stylish Lady, that's what I thought at first but what is really odd is I received all my orders  this week so they didn't switch my order. They just slapped a label  with my name and address on it on this other lady's order. What a bummer. 

Contributor

Circles, the lady lives in my state but I looked it up on a map and it is over 2 hours away. :-(

Honored Contributor

wish I'd get somebody else's diamond and gold bangle LOL

1#forxmas.gif

Honored Contributor

Just the other day my daughter down in Florida called and said, "Mom!  Did you mix up the QVC stuff again"?  A little history....a few months ago QVC sent many (like maybe 5 or 6 packages) to my daughter instead of to me.  She mailed them back to QVC. 

Anyway, back to her package she received.  She opened it and it was some blouse or sweater, way wrong size (would have fit on one arm hole).  She slapped on the return label and sent it back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NestleeYou need to speak to a manager in CS.  They must have a solution like reimbursing you when you fax over the p.o. receipt or something like that. I can't believe CS would tell you they do not have a solution.  How ridiculous.  You want to get the merchandise to the person before Christmas.  Then CS should also give you a small token of their appreciation.  Someone else might have kept the merchandise for themselves.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to show their appreciation (discount, cash off).  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

Haha Sharke!  Last month I ordered 4 children's Frozen necklaces  but received 2 of those and 2 sets of gold hoop earrings. Well I sent them back like a good little girl. Lol.