Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: I received someone else's order. :-(.

If this happened to me I would ship the package to the person. I would think they would reimburse you and be very grateful that you did this. 

Contributor

Annabelle,  the shipping can be crazy sometimes. I have an order in UPS purgatory since November 29 and another order that said it was delivered but I'm not quite sure where. Oh well. Customer service refunded those for me. 

Contributor

If I don't hear something soon I will mail it back myself.  it's a very nice Cowboys Hoodie. Too nice of a gift to go missing for sure. 

Honored Contributor

I've had this happen several times over the years.   I've always called CS and they obviously couldn't care less.   There's no provision for getting the package to the correct customer but there should be.   Send it back to QVC and wonder if the other person gets charged for the return postage and doesn't even know it.   Before they had return labels,  they actually wanted me to return something at My expense. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Retail is nuts this time of year.

These poor people probably have been working long hours for weeks. I don't miss it one bit.
Honored Contributor

@Nestlee wrote:

Haha Sharke!  Last month I ordered 4 children's Frozen necklaces  but received 2 of those and 2 sets of gold hoop earrings. Well I sent them back like a good little girl. Lol. 

Not me, it's the law if you receive something U didn't order you can keep it

LOL

Finders keepers !!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

Sharke,  i just snorted when I read that!!!  LOLOL

Contributor

Kachina, CS told me if I use the return label it would get sent to a warehouse. What good would that do, right?  Plus like you said, they would deduct the shipping off of the return for her. A no win. 

Trusted Contributor

@Nestlee.  I would call the customer.  She might be willing to come get it.  Getting it from you is probably the only way she will get this gift in time for Christmas.  If there is a good place to shop I would be willing to meet in the middle.   My adult grandson would hate to miss a Cowboy item from me.   Merry Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

LOL....I thought OP meant a cowboy hoodie, something a cowboy would wear!  As I read further along I realized she meant cowboy~~~ as in football.

It's good to laugh at yourself sometimes !