Valued Contributor

I need to cancel an order

[ Edited ]

I placed the order  this morning & needed to check the sizes when I went back in I couldn't cancel the two large. I decided on an exlarge. Can you help??? Thank you. Usually I have a few hours to cancel. Thank you, Donna 

Removed order number

Respected Contributor

Re: I need to cancel an order

They have been going straight to in process for me for quite a while. Not even an hour chance to change my mind or size or color. 

Honored Contributor

@DAD 

Email the MODs:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Donna dear, do telephone QVC customer service and they will assist you. I beleive that the number is 18003451212. If it is not the correct one, I am sorry, perhaps another lady here shall help you.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't get thru! But thanks. My own mistake. Now if I can't cancel I'll just have to pay!! I did get thru but they can't cancel it. The CSR told me to write received wrong item on the return but I don't see how that's going to work!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @DAD I took a look at your order and unfortuately I am not able to cancel it either. I wil send a request for it to be canceled but cannot guarantee that it will be able to be canceled. Please give 72 hours to process your request. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you! I tried to call right away but of course the lines were busy. Good for QVC! Not so good for me!

Valued Contributor

I do think that they should give you some time to cancel or change size or color of an order. I will not do that again!! It does make me wonder if their sales are down. I am receiving orders very fast! I really needed some new Spring/Summer clothes. I have taken advantage of some good sale prices. The quarantine made my clothes shrink!!