Regular Contributor

I need assistance with returns

I have 3 returns that have been delivered to Ontario Ca and have not been processed. I also have a return that is “in transit” and stuck in Sparks Nevada since April 6th. 

Thse items are on easy pay and I will soon be paying out another installment.

The item stuck in Nevada is a leather bag $214.38 charge. Is this item lost?

Customer service calls result in no action except being told that delays could be caused by weather. Is it raining inside the Ontario warehouse?

QVC Customer Care

Re: I need assistance with returns

[ Edited ]

@beatlefan wrote:

I have 3 returns that have been delivered to Ontario Ca and have not been processed. I also have a return that is “in transit” and stuck in Sparks Nevada since April 6th. 

Thse items are on easy pay and I will soon be paying out another installment.

The item stuck in Nevada is a leather bag $214.38 charge. Is this item lost?

Customer service calls result in no action except being told that delays could be caused by weather. Is it raining inside the Ontario warehouse?

I sent an email to you regarding your orders.  Also, I really don't think it's raining in the warehouse.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@beatlefan  "Is it raining inside the Ontario warehouse?" I don't think that snark was necessary. JMO 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Melvin didn't think so...whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids Geez, I don’t think your snark is necessary. Being told that your items haven’t been processed because of weather is a really dumb response to a customer’s inquiry. (Since the items are sitting in a warehouse)

Also, I have a weird sense of humor and I thought it was funny. Sorry if you were offended.