Honored Contributor

I'm watching QVC live online

I came rushing in hoping to be on time for Valerie's show tonight (July 15, 2017). I logged in and sat back to enjoy it. 

Almost all of the time, the item description on the screen has nothing to do with what is being presented. When I first saw it, I thought the programming had changed. Then Jill and Valerie presented something I wanted to order. On screen I was seeing "Kringle Express Light Sync Airblown with Projector Light Show." I quickly went to the home page when I saw the item. When I clicked below that, I was treated to a $100+ inflatable character!

The bottom line is I missed out on the particular item I wanted to order.

Why can't the description match what is being presented online?

Is anyone else having trouble with this? Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Re: I'm watching QVC live online

I had the same problem.  They were showing Valerie with the big Santa, while the TV presentation was something entirely different.  I had to click on Items Recently on Air to get the correct presentation, but it isn't live, of course. I wish they would fix the website.

Honored Contributor

A lot of things seem messed up.

I am always amazed how a huge business like QVC can't seem to hire web designers and techies who can get a good job done!

It really is baffling!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Beachmom  @Carol08   Are you sure you had your devices tuned to the correct channel?  At the top of the page you must select QVC, Q2, or the Beauty Channel.  I watch live a lot and have never seen it out of sync although I have had to switch channels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was a problem all day long Saturday 7/15 on QVC and QVC2.  I wanted to order some food items but there were other graphics superimposed  and different from item being presented as all day.  I pulled up QVC in IE and in Edge, one I used to watch, the other I used to search in order to get items that were selling out quickly.  It was a nuisance................

Valued Contributor

I did have my computer tuned to the correct channel.  I frequently go from QVC Live to QVC2.  QVC Live had a large Santa video, while the correct on air  was with Valerie. 

Trusted Contributor

QVC has the most inferrior web site of almost any bussiness I've used.  Even little local businesses can run a better web site.  They should have gotten an all new IT department before they added new stations.  Their site is so bad, I no longer feel it's safe to shop here.