I'm very upset with Shawn Kilinger

I was sold a real auful item by Shawn ( program host).  She lied on air and everytime I see her now I get angry inside. I bought from her a eyeglass holder chain. She said it was crystal ( lie) when it arrived it was cheap plastic. Could not believe she called it crystal. Out and out , lie. Priev Revaux brand. Deceitful advertising I will not soon forget. She should be ashamed at herself , along with QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm very upset with Shawn Kilinger

FYI.......awful. Ashamed of herself?  She probably didn't know any better, i.e.,training, and you don't know any better by not being able to spell. Should we be "ashamed"? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lisco To be clear, Shawn only presents the items. They are sold by QVC. The hosts are given a script to follow, they don't make up the info.

You should voice your complaint to the Social Team by  emailing them as follows:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

And for the sake of your blood pressure, stop watching her. You've really gone a bit overboard.

Honored Contributor

@lisco wrote:

I was sold a real auful item by Shawn ( program host).  She lied on air and everytime I see her now I get angry inside. I bought from her a eyeglass holder chain. She said it was crystal ( lie) when it arrived it was cheap plastic. Could not believe she called it crystal. Out and out , lie. Priev Revaux brand. Deceitful advertising I will not soon forget. She should be ashamed at herself , along with QVC. 

@lisco Call 1-800-367-9444.  Tell them and they should give you free shipping back.  Tell them she misrepresented the material it is made out of.

Honored Contributor

Return the item and mention that it is not what it appeared to be on TV. A simple solution to your concern. Certainly not enough of a reason to hold a grudge. Life is too short. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lisco  Prior to purchase, read the product description on its website prior to purchasing.

Shawn did her job.  She sold you a product.  It was up to you to do due diligence.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

The hosts go off script more often than not.  I cannot imagine that the Q can control everything said.  I don't watch anymore unless I really want to find something of interest.  I prefer just going online and using the search engine.  That way I get peace and quiet and don't have to listen to endless chatter.  And  yes perhaps I am sounding mean but if I want personal information I will call my friends and family.  

Honored Contributor

@lisco    When you email the mods at the address @Love my grandkids  gave you, tell them you feel the product was misrepresented and ask if you can return it for a full refund.  That would make me angry too as I hate plastic faux crystal.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

what is the item number? I'd like to see the presentation 

Trusted Contributor

@lisco I think it's all about how much preparation the host does.  Some hosts you can depend on and others not so much.  I never watch Shawn so I don't know, but with original and return shipping charges, regret to hear that it's not what you expected.  For a long time now, I have only been willing to buy what I'm absolutely sure of keeping.  I just won't pay $10 to try something.