Super Contributor

I just received my two Issac Mizrahi Live! Bridgehampton Cut-Out Leather Handbags in both Citron and Carmel.  Well, I'm returning the Carmel one because obviously it was a return with no wrapped handles like the Citron one plus it has a scratch on the magnet part and a small dark brown color on the front lower right hand corner.  Apparently someone didn't like it and returned it; I even had to undo the strap because it was all twisted and fix it the right way.  I will not have the $6.95 deducted from my refund either.  QVC messed up and I'm not happy.  This will be last order with them, too.  

QVC Customer Care

@PickyCindy wrote:

I just received my two Issac Mizrahi Live! Bridgehampton Cut-Out Leather Handbags in both Citron and Carmel.  Well, I'm returning the Carmel one because obviously it was a return with no wrapped handles like the Citron one plus it has a scratch on the magnet part and a small dark brown color on the front lower right hand corner.  Apparently someone didn't like it and returned it; I even had to undo the strap because it was all twisted and fix it the right way.  I will not have the $6.95 deducted from my refund either.  QVC messed up and I'm not happy.  This will be last order with them, too.  

Hi @PickyCindy

I am so sorry that your bag arrived in that condition. I have made a notation on your order so that the return label fee will not be deducted. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

Thank you!!

Super Contributor

@Barbara-QVC, I've decided to keep the Carmel bag.  I really had my heart set on this color in addition to the Citron.  I already have the Pink one which I've been using every day for a while now and adore and still in perfect condition.  Wanted some more colors.  The Carmel isn't available any longer on QVC nor have I been able to find it anywhere else at other online stores no matter how hard I tried.

So you can just go ahead and remove the note in my order to not charge me the $6.95 return shipping.  But this handbag was a return and it was obvious to me.  

QVC Customer Care

@PickyCindy

I have placed a $20.00 credit on your account that can be used on any future order. I am sorry that we were unable to replace this bag and apologize for the bag appearing used. The credit will appear when next you go to the check out screen.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you for the $20 credit.  Appreciate it very much!