Esteemed Contributor

I have been checking every day.  Different times of the day.  Not seeing anyone posting.  Getting the merry go round on sign in.  I don't think I've ever started a thank you thread.  Well thank you is due to the team at Qurate and QVC for fixing whatever it was that was broke.

Thank you!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm so happy to be back!!!

So glad to be back, QVC,

Image result for turkey thank you image Thanksgiving Turkey Pictures, Happy Thanksgiving Images, Thanksgiving Quotes, Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids, Xmas Crafts, Thanksgiving Decorations, Thanksgiving Holiday, Fall Decorations, Tupperware Consultant

Respected Contributor

Yep, touch and go for awhile. I'm glad everything is back to normal, too. Some think it's a sign of things to come and this will go away permanently. I hope not. Thanks, QVC.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yep me too!!! I enjoy these forums and could not get on or leave a review for over a week I think!!!

ANyway....QVC thanks for fixing this glitch.

Honored Contributor

It is a nice surprise to see I am finally back on the forums!!!!!!  I don't know what the problem was with signing in for so many but happy it is resolved.  I know I missed many posts and hope to catch up with responses.  Hi to all and good to be back!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what the problem was?

BTW, I went over to pro boards the other evening and was very surprised to see so many "familiar faces" conversing there.   

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Does anyone know what the problem was?

BTW, I went over to pro boards the other evening and was very surprised to see so many "familiar faces" conversing there.   

I've missed being able to pipe in here, but at least we had the Proboards as an outlet for conversation!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

There a LOT of familiar people there, including myself.  Some had to make slight variations of their user name here, but usually clarify it in their posts to help make the connection.

Stop on by!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - being that I'm still fairly new to forums, but not new to QVC & HSN (been shopping with them since their beginning). What is "pro boards" never heard of that???

Honored Contributor

@Donna2019 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 - being that I'm still fairly new to forums, but not new to QVC & HSN (been shopping with them since their beginning). What is "pro boards" never heard of that???

@Donna2019 

This is the short answer ...  Not long ago it was announced here that QVC would be closing down the boards in a couple months, before Christmas, and the posters here were pretty upset.  There was some quick re-grouping on other sites and several people signed up there with the same screen names they have here, to be easily recognized by other QVC refugees.   

QVC has since reversed its decision to close these boards, but I doubt anyone is completely convinced they will stay open forever.  So, other sites are our Plan B.  

Look in Customer Care and Community for more info on other threads about "forums". 

****  Or maybe someone here can provide the exact website addresses for Donna?