Honored Contributor

Re: I'm new, but what is going on with this site?

@RubyIsHere wrote:

Was finally able to place my order, I think . . .  It had better be right, and I better not get any back-order poo poo!  This may be the first, and last order here!  Think I better go to social media and warn others about the shenanigans that go on with ordering here!

So.bogus.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@RubyIsHere wrote:

Was finally able to place my order, I think . . .  It had better be right, and I better not get any back-order poo poo!  This may be the first, and last order here!  Think I better go to social media and warn others about the shenanigans that go on with ordering here!

Please include a warning about the poster shenanigans that go on here too.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Took until today for one of three things I ordered show up in my account  Two tops didn't even show up on the order.

The site is messing up again tonight.  When I hit items recently on air, the Fitbit still shows up, that's what shows up for item on air, too.  It's over an hour since the Dyson came on as today's TSV.

Honored Contributor

Oh dear. Probably best not to attempt buying, then. No point in wasting all that time and effort. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

There is an easy pay glitch.  I put 2 different items in my shopping cart.  They both showed 4 easy pays.  When I checked out, there were only 3 easy pays.  The CS reps told me there was a glitch in the system. Someone from tech support needs to look into this.

QVC Customer Care