Occasional Contributor

I'm new, but what is going on with this site?

This web site keeps messing up.  I've been tempted to order, but concerned about how secure this site is with all the issues they are having just getting the site to work!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm new, but what is going on with this site?

[ Edited ]

@RubyIsHere,

According to the Host of Inspired Style(R) - Late Night Edition, Courtney Cason, the Q is "experiencing technical difficulties".

~

So instead on ordering on-line, she/the Q recommends ordering by phone.  IHTH

Esteemed Contributor

The Q has been having technical issues for a couple of days now!

Occasional Contributor

I tried to order by phone, but was on hold listening to music for 18 minutes.  Never had a person come on the line!  Being new, I don't think I can do automated ordering.

QVC Customer Care

@RubyIsHere wrote:

I tried to order by phone, but was on hold listening to music for 18 minutes.  Never had a person come on the line!  Being new, I don't think I can do automated ordering.

@RubyIsHere Hi, Unfortunately we are experiencing technical difficulties with our website, that are currently being worked on. We thank you for your patients. We are taking  orders manually via phone 1-800-345-1515. The hold time may be longer because of the high call volume. I apologize for the delay. Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com should you need further assistance. I'm happy to help. Kinski, Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

Kinski, I am still on hold.  This is excessive, no matter the reason!  I've got the phone on speaker, just to see if anyone really will answer!  This has to be THE WORST customer service I have ever had in my 65 years!  It really shames QVC as a business!  Better change your initials.  You no longer have Quality, or Convenient service!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@RubyIsHere wrote:

Kinski, I am still on hold.  This is excessive, no matter the reason!  I've got the phone on speaker, just to see if anyone really will answer!  This has to be THE WORST customer service I have ever had in my 65 years!  It really shames QVC as a business!  Better change your initials.  You no longer have Quality, or Convenient service!

@RubyIsHere I'm truly sorry for the long hold time. I certainly understand your frustration. We value you as a customer, I'm here to help. Please email me at the email address provide in the previous message I will be happy to place the order for you. Kinski, Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

Was finally able to place my order, I think . . .  It had better be right, and I better not get any back-order poo poo!  This may be the first, and last order here!  Think I better go to social media and warn others about the shenanigans that go on with ordering here!

Trusted Contributor

Oh, pleeease!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

The Q has been having technical issues for a couple of days now!

Years is more like it.....