Valued Contributor

I ordered a Logo top that (according to my account) shipped on 12/9/21 with an estimated delivery date of 12/16/21.  Still haven't received it.  It was shipped USPS and it is stuck at the USPS facility (since 12/23/21) that would normally push my order to my local PO.  Nope.  Called Customer Service and was told once it leaves QVC, no more tracking is available that they have anything to do with.  Why ship things USPS if that's the case?  Anyway, the color I ordered was no longer available so I had to settle for a different color to be sent as a replcaement.  It was shipped 12/21/21 with an estimated delivery date of 1/04/21.  THIS package has been sitting at THE SAME USPS facility as my OTHER order since 12/25/21.  My guess is I will be calling Customer Service in the next few days asking for a full refund.  These TWO items make a total of THREE different orders from QVC that have gotten stuck at this same facility.  And before you say to contact the facility, HA!  You cannot get through to the big USPS sorting facility that they're stuck at.

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm done shopping on QVC!

Shipping/tracking is a ridiculous mess.

I try not to get too upset (Not easy.) & wait & see.

My stuff has been showing up, but tracking has been useless, so I just kind of wait for things.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

IMO, until the package is in the customer's hands, it is the vendor's (QVC's) responsibility to see that it is delivered.  I think it's strange that QVC doesn't have tracking ability for the items they send out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had delays with all companies & shippers, my latest is with UPS...2 weeks to travel from Oregon to Illinois & it's been stuck there for a week with no posted arrival date to my State, that's just how it goes so I'm patient. USPS has the best for delivery times where I live but I understand that's not everywhere. My advice...relax, deal & get use to it.

Valued Contributor

But everything I ordered from Amazon has been delivered on time or earlier and I get notification if it will be earlier as well as when it has been delivered.  QVC just isn't what it started out to be  :/

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem with USPS and have had it before.  I eventually received everything.

It's not QVC's fault.  They have no control over shippers after the package has been picked up.  

I expect QVC uses USPS as the last mile shipper because UPS would charge more for delivery to make a special trip to our doors when mail carriers are in our neighborhoods every day.  Everyone would yell about higher shipping costs.  

According to past tracking notifications, it shows UPS delivering to the Main USPS Post Office.  USPS delivers to my local Post Office. There is no intermediary shipping company shown picking up packages from UPS to take to the Main Post Office that I have seen.  

They could be lying, though; fudging notifications, however, drop off by UPS to my main Post Office has been consistent with QVC for packages under 2 pounds.  My packages could be stuck at the main Post Office or at the local one, but it shows the latest one is stuck at an USPS facility in New Jersey.  I don't live in New Jersey.  From there, it should be delivered by USPS to the main Post Office where USPS will transfer it to my local Post Office.  It could be different in other parts of the country.  

Is USPS using outside shippers to deliver packages between facilities and Post Offices?  I don't know. 

I suggest you sign up for UPS My Choice Plus for $19.00 a year.  Everything over 2 pounds will be delivered by UPS.  Of course, then, anything under  2 pounds would be delivered by USPS.  There's no getting around this unless you pay for expedited delivery.  

However, signing up might not be to your benefit if you buy mostly clothing that weighs under 2 lbs.  All would be delivered by USPS. 

Trusted Contributor

Based on the mail issues last year,  I think this was expected.  It's really outside of QVC's control.  The USPS is still struggling to get things delivered on time.

As a small business owner (I sell on ETSY), the USPS is making things so difficult to do business.  I have upset customers who's packages are stuck at a distribution center.  Eventually most got delivered, but very late.  Some are still showing as being received at a distribution center and then tracking just stops.   It's completely out of my control.  Even though I had warnings about possible shipping delays, folks just get upset with me, especially if they paid for priority mail.  

Esteemed Contributor

@snipsnapsnur - Try filing a missing mail request with the USPS—the few times I've used this option, my package has magically been found and delivered within just a day or two: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

Good luck!

Valued Contributor

I have filed a missing package thing.  They forwarded it to my local PO who called me and they have never received the package  :/

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur    Shortly before Christmas, I had the same problem with a package seemingly being held up at my local post office.  I wenr to the USPS website, found a complaint form which I completed.  Within 15 minutes, I got a call from a man at my local PO.  We had an enlightening chat.  I read him the tracking I was reading and he told me it was entered by "the shipping partner" hired to transport pkgs from UPS to the PO.  It was nothing like the official USPS tracking. 

The PO had never received my pkg and, although he'd looked, it wasn't there.  He said they don't hold or store any packages as they don't have room. 

So it appears that much of the tracking is fiction entered to cover some entity's a$$.  What happens to these packages is a mystery, perhaps a black hole.  It doesn't appear to be the fault of the post office, and QVC must be losing thousands in what they have to refund. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment