Valued Contributor

Re: I'm done shopping on QVC!

Update:  I just called Customer Service and am getting a full refund.  I've not received the original purchase nor the replacement.  They are both stuck at the same USPS Distribution facility.  Done!

Super Contributor

I purchased a dvd set back in early December from an individual seller off Mercari. It was traveling along ok until it arrived at NY a few days later after shipping. Then, the tracking showed the package leaving NY, but for two weeks, it went nowhere. It's like it disappeared. I was nice and contacted the seller, who said she would fill out a missing package form. Magically, the next day, the package arrived at the local post office and was delivered that same day. Both I and the seller were amazed. Really makes you wonder. Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I had two items that took just over one month, stalled at a local post office one step before my post office.  Glad they were not Christmas items.  I've cooled my ordering until things get better.  Or I succumb to the gem show, we'll see.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

IMO, until the package is in the customer's hands, it is the vendor's (QVC's) responsibility to see that it is delivered.  I think it's strange that QVC doesn't have tracking ability for the items they send out.

@kaydee50   The Q cannot control what happens with USPS.

The tracking # is given to the Q and after that it may not update on the Q but you will see the updates on the USPS website.

Whenever I have a tracking #, either USPS or UPS, I go directly to the webiste and not to the vendor.

Why would the Q have to sit there and monitor the tracking?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@: Hubbs says-No you are not.

Contributor

Heart