Respected Contributor

Re: I'm afraid to try doing an exchange!

I  received a defective Bose right  out of the box. CD player rattled and was inoperable. I wanted it out mailed back the next day.  It was the only item I really wanted for Christmas. If lucky, give it a month. 

I had to print my own label and form to return. I called CS and it sounded like she was talking through a tin can, echoed and could hardly hear her.  Waiting for a label would add too much wait time.I was frustrated as could not believe defective. CS are also swamped and working from home. 

In hindsight I should have just reordered. I already printed the forms to exchange  which took time  and  I wished CS suggested this.  Send back and reorder. Now I wonder if it is sold out?  Better defective now than after warranty I guess?

If I were you I would see the small ring back and reorder the larger size. It is a small item to ship back and shouldn't cost too much especially if you know it is available. JMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm afraid to try doing an exchange!

I have items I want to return, but have hesitated to do so because of the holiday rush/mess with shipping/mailing.  Will wait until January....don't trust any of the transportation companies right now.