Regular Contributor

I'm about ready to give up on QVC for good

[ Edited ]

Lately, every order has some kind of issue, not of my own making.

QVC Customer Care

Re: I'm about ready to give up on QVC for good

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

Every food item I have ordered has been awful

Logo Large is too small extra large too big

Orders in process for 2 weeks then out of stock

Sold out after I paid

It's taking 2 weeks to get a lip gloss.

Prices for Denim & Co, have gone way up, Macy's is lower.

And to think I almost opened a Q Card. Ugh

I think I'm done

The Quality, Value, Convenience does not apply. Often better prices, quicker delivery elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Make your choice and just move on. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for telling me to leave QVC. I appreciate your help. Have a great week. 

Valued Contributor

I hear you Aunt Bessie, you nailed it. It appears a poster, for whatever reason, wishes you "bye." How curt!  Honest factual post, unfortunately, some people have nothing better to do than admonish other people for expressing their freedom of speech, feelings, and their right to post and originate a post on this blog.  How sad 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ Tropics 21 - thank you, friend, for the last 9 months, all be it my first 9 months I have spent 500 to 700 a month, many items I didn't send back even though I could have. I guess I'm just frustrated. Do you have a brand you really like? Yes, I'm over 50 but love food and clothes. Thanks so much. Bess

Esteemed Contributor

I can´t say I know how some people feel because I get great service. I can´t complain but if the service was terrible I would not be ordering from QVC. Nothing feels better than having UPS say they will be in my area and will deliver my package one day early.

How does the saying go"If you haven´t walked in my shoes, you don´t know how I feel or something to that effect. Maybe one day things will go back to normal.

Respected Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

Every food item I have ordered has been awful

Logo Large is too small extra large too big

Orders in process for 2 weeks then out of stock

Sold out after I paid

It's taking 2 weeks to get a lip gloss.

Prices for Denim & Co, have gone way up, Macy's is lower.

And to think I almost opened a Q Card. Ugh

I think I'm done

I buy quite a bit of food from the Q, Restelli's meat is very good. and I love the pot stickers, I buy the breaded chicken, and fish,so I don't agree with you. Don't know what you have bought.but it's convienient for me, and I cook it all in my airfryer,and it's a fast good meal. You need to buy your clothing in a store where you can try it on. if your in between sizes. I send very few things back, and if I do it's because it was damaged. I like the Q.

Valued Contributor

The original purpose of the creation of QVC and to THIS DAY was to buy item, food or clothing, pay it off on easy payments and if your not satisfied send it back in 30 days. Unfortunately, sizing has been so so very inconsistent, shipping sometimes takes two weeks, and credits nearly two weeks or more, so I understand Aunt Bessie's right to complain, none of the original purposes are met.  It is suppose to be ease of shopping, but if qvc is allowed to put whatever they want on their size charts and the factories dont' conform and qvc continues to sell their incorrect items because of incorrect manufacturing, of course people are fed up. As far as the food, processed, salty food is not healthy. sorry, not easy and not good for you and the expensive of these food items is totally ridiculous. For what you pay for a chicken breast, one, and make a salad and vegetable one might as well go to a restaurant to eat, it would be far more beneficial to you